Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Libia majora flat  (Read 1110 times)

Rhinoslass

Libia majora flat
« on: September 17, 2022, 08:07:05 AM »

Can any one else advise me what they do about libia mojora shrinking.  I am on evorel 75 marina coil vagifem 2 weekly and ovestin for out side. I feel so uncomfortable I am at a loss. I am scared has any other ladies got this. Need advice please to tell me everything will be OK thankyou

Flossieteacake

Re: Libia majora flat
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2022, 08:50:28 AM »

You are not alone there, Rhinolass. It is very common with VA. I would use the vagifem every day, not just twice a week. I find more localised oestrogen helps plump up the area.

Rhinoslass

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2022, 09:28:07 AM »

It's horrible ain't it. I was looking into surgery but I can't afford it £7500.

Perinowpost

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2022, 10:35:51 AM »

What about Mona Lisa touch. Here in Spain they offer it for the inside and the outside. It’s much cheaper than the UK as well at 300+ euros per session. I haven’t had it myself but am considering it, as despite using topical oestrogen VA as got worse with age.

Hope this helps x

Flossieteacake

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2022, 10:53:18 AM »

It's horrible ain't it. I was looking into surgery but I can't afford it £7500.

Rather then surgery you could wait to see if the area plumps up again. It can take time for this to happen.

Rhinoslass

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2022, 12:12:34 PM »

I just want my life back sick of it 2 yrs been like this. And feel no better. Days were I can't see me getting through this. Please god I will. May do vagifem 3 a wk. Just don't know how to work the days out for tge dose x

Flossieteacake

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2022, 12:25:09 PM »

I just want my life back sick of it 2 yrs been like this. And feel no better. Days were I can't see me getting through this. Please god I will. May do vagifem 3 a wk. Just don't know how to work the days out for tge dose x
Can you use vagifem every day? VA needs daily treatment when it is bad. I use Ovestin cream every single day. I am so sorry you are feeling so down.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2022, 12:59:10 PM »

Get VA treatment up there every night to plump up the area?   If necessary, put 'vagifem' up there this afternoon and another this evening.

Why worry though, who is going to look down there, surgery is drastic and may not improve anything as well as causing more symptoms of VA.  Using ovestin on the outer area every night too. 

3 a week isn't enough for most, it's a small amount of active ingredient.  Every night for ever might be necessary for many.

Trial and Error can be tiring but if you up the dose to nightly, you won't have to think about it. 

Ayesha

« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2022, 01:25:01 PM »

I have to use VA treatment every day and after nearly a year of treatment I decided to try every other day and my symptoms got worse. It's obvious to me now that my treatment of Vagifem daily, Ovestin topically twice a day along with feminine moisturiser is my daily regime from now on!

I am not on any other HRT but I do think that VA is separate to the rest of the body and needs to be treated accordingly and urgently. Surgery is not the only answer and should be a last resort.

racjen

« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2022, 01:33:59 PM »

Is this causing you discomfort or is it just the appearance? If the latter does it really matter? I have lichen sclerosis, which caused intense itching, soreness and damage to the vulva tissues resulting in scarring and structural damage. At its worst it can scar the vaginal opening so badly it makes sex impossible. As long as your labia shrinkage is jyyst cosmetic I'd say don't worry about it.....

Rhinoslass

« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2022, 07:05:37 PM »

Yes it's causing discomfort especially when sitting

Flossieteacake

« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2022, 07:28:28 PM »

Have you started using the Vagifem daily now?

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2022, 08:33:32 AM »

If it is really uncomfortable when sitting, invest in a support ring from a mobility shop which keeps the area free of pressure.