Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: New to site and need some advice please  (Read 1017 times)

Jamjar71

• First Flush
New to site and need some advice please
« on: July 18, 2022, 01:32:21 PM »

Hi. I’ve had the mirena coil fitted and been taking Evorel 50 for about four months now. My breasts are very tender, I feel bloated, I’m very anxious in fact I feel worse than I did before I went on it.  The doctor has said to me today to try evorel 75 to see if this helps.  Any advice would be gratefully received.

Thank you

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: New to site and need some advice please
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2022, 03:46:34 PM »

Hi!  Bloatedness is the worst I think ......... feeling full and to passing what one needs to get rid of.  How were you during your menstrual years, I had bloating which was really awful  :-\

Some find that keeping a mood/food/symptom diary useful.  I wouldn't increase to 75 immediately ....... mayB the next time that you use the patch ? up it then wait a few nights?  Or you could feel worse than you do now.

There is a good search box, you could put your regime into it separately and see which threads pop up.  Make notes ;-)

Jamjar71

• First Flush
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2022, 04:23:18 PM »

Hi. Thanks for replying. I always used to get bloated when I was younger.  I forgot to say that I’m 51 now.  I’m due to change my patch on Thursday but just not sure what to do.  I just want to feel better and a bit more ‘normal’. Whatever that is  :(  I wondered if it might settle down again.  I’m new to this nso not really sure how it works yet  ;D

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2022, 05:05:34 PM »

U could either up the dose or stop for 7-10 days to see how you feel.