Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Return of anxiety  (Read 3498 times)

Pippa52

Re: Return of anxiety
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2022, 10:26:43 AM »

How is everyone doing?  Do hope things are starting to improve for everyone.  Thankfully the heat has calmed down too :) I am struggling a bit on the lower dose and have another 2 weeks to go before I can increase it on the consultant's advice.  Definitely also feel light headed and a bit jittery, headaches not sleeping great with some flushes.  Onwards and upwards hopefully.  xx

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2022, 10:33:12 AM »

Struggling.  After an 'incident' on Sunday evening I've kept to light, bland foods .... so my energy levels have dropped = feeling queasy.  Hot weather always drains me = anxiety.

Pippa52

« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2022, 10:50:24 AM »

Struggling.  After an 'incident' on Sunday evening I've kept to light, bland foods .... so my energy levels have dropped = feeling queasy.  Hot weather always drains me = anxiety.
So sorry to hear you are struggling - its so grotty :(   You certainly are not alone.  I hated the really hot weather too it made me feel pretty unwell on top of the other symptoms.  It's the anxiety symptom I really hate and also palpitations.  Do hope you start to pick up soon.  Sending love and empathy x

CLKD

« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2022, 10:56:58 AM »

Tnx.  My fear overtook me  :'(

I am trying to eat little and often to put off any anxiety surges  :-\

Pippa52

« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2022, 11:01:46 AM »

Tnx.  My fear overtook me  :'(

I am trying to eat little and often to put off any anxiety surges  :-\

Good plan - hope so much it helps.  Blood sugar must have a bearing on anxiety as well xx

CLKD

« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2022, 11:02:50 AM »

It certainly does which is why Dr Dalton recommended that I eat every 3 hours.  Not easy for a recovering anorexic  :-\

Pippa52

« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2022, 11:07:37 AM »

It certainly does which is why Dr Dalton recommended that I eat every 3 hours.  Not easy for a recovering anorexic  :-\

Oh bless you - I can imagine that really is a big ask - huge credit to you that you are carrying out her advice.   x

CLKD

« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2022, 11:35:15 AM »

Tnx.  I still have safe foods ...... though am a little more adventurous when feeling well  ::)

ange63

« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2022, 01:10:19 PM »

hI all,  just changed to my second half 50 Everol patch.  I'm not sure if I was already getting benefits or just wishful thinking.   Slept good on the first heatwave night but last night back to usual - so who knows.   Thought I was feeling OK (which I'll gladly accept) but now so tired, head drops and I'd be off to sleep,  bit brain fog and feeling whoozy but is this because patch needed to be renewed or do I need to go to full patch sooner rather than later..... so many questions.     So lets see how it goes on second half patch.   IF you have words of wisdom let me know.   Lets see how I get on.....   xx

Amazing grace

« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2022, 01:12:21 PM »

Feeling a bit better with anxiety, but unfortunately the intense heat has caused horrible insomnia, I've only had a few hours sleep over the last couple of nights, don't feel like eating either which isn't helping, jittery, headache , nausea, heart palpitations today,  :(, hope you feel better soon CLKD I hate feeling queasy, was your incident Sunday evening vomiting?, if so I understand your fear, I too I'm scared of vomiting sending you best wishes and a quick recovery, pippa hope you start to feel better soon and you see improvements once you increase your hrt, best wishes to you, xx

CLKD

« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2022, 02:10:46 PM »

It was Amazing grace and I appreciate your words.  VILE! fortunately, once but then couldn't sleep 'in case'.

High heat levels drains me of energy = lack of appetite when really I should be taking on more slow release foods.  Have gone off bananas  >:(

Amazing grace

« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2022, 02:49:48 PM »

Sending lots of sympathy CLKD, hope you are managing to eat something, thankfully just once but even that's too much when you fear it, hope you regain your appetite and energy very soon, the heat definitely didn't help xx

CLKD

« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2022, 03:16:37 PM »

:thankyou: :foryou:

ange63

« Reply #43 on: July 26, 2022, 11:23:52 AM »

Hi All,   I had a few days of nausea as soon as I woke up lasting throughout the day over last week but was never sick.     I'm doing regular small meals to keep nausea at bay and its sort of settled.   But last night worst sleep in a while and today anxiety crept in.    No noticeable improvement with use of HRT but its low dose with slow build up.    So anxiety made me feel like taking patch off earlier today - thought if its giving anxiety I'll avoid HRT - but then I calmed and thought again.    Anxiety still sitting lurking....  got work again at 3pm so see how I get on with it...  Bloody nightmare....   How are you all doing and hope the cooler weather is helping some of you who were struggling.... x
Pages: 1 2 [3]