Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: I need to cry!!!!  (Read 989 times)

lisa06031510

I need to cry!!!!
« on: July 06, 2022, 04:19:27 PM »

Has anyone experienced not being able to cry??? I am so so aggy at mo, and just today had my HRT increased to 125mg as my menopause symptoms have come back but I feel if I just had a good cry I will feel bit better but I can't cry ..  I'm normally such a cryer as well so this is so odd for me....

Flossieteacake

Re: I need to cry!!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2022, 04:22:47 PM »

Hello Lisa. I was unable to cry when on a certain mood stabiliser medication. Maybe it would help you to listen to a sad song or watch a sad film. I am sending you a virtual hug.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2022, 04:36:35 PM »

I can't cry.  Due to my anti-depressant medication.

If I really need to I put on the end of The Incredible Journey when Bodger staggers over the hill when all hope was lost  :'(
Or certain pieces of music when I am alone  :-\

lisa06031510

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2022, 04:46:19 PM »

I've tried films, songs and even making up fake sad scenarios in my head but nothing.... I feel very angry for no reason and just feel a good old cry may help!!!! I normally cry at least once a week over anything lol

Flossieteacake

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2022, 05:00:55 PM »

I've tried films, songs and even making up fake sad scenarios in my head but nothing.... I feel very angry for no reason and just feel a good old cry may help!!!! I normally cry at least once a week over anything lol

Rather then cry, would it help to do something physical for your anger? Maybe vigorous cleaning or punching a pillow. 

lisa06031510

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2022, 03:04:17 AM »

I went to the gym today for the first time in a long time but didn't help.... I'm just going through a really weird stage where on sooo tired and so aggy all the time

Flossieteacake

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2022, 08:36:16 AM »

I went to the gym today for the first time in a long time but didn't help.... I'm just going through a really weird stage where on sooo tired and so aggy all the time

Aww, that is horrible. I hope you can do something nice for yourself instead.

Smurph

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2022, 09:12:03 PM »

This is me sometimes! Feel like I’m going to burst with emotion and can’t get a release. If a really sad film doesn’t do it I usually scream into a pillow. And I mean really scream!!

VanillaLover

« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2022, 07:50:36 AM »

I get weird phases where I feel sad and morose …. very reflective on my kids getting older, my own lost youth etc…..I just go with it and it passes. Yes also get irritable as hell and feeling a bit wired and hyper! Just have to wait for it to pass…..

If I want to cry the epilogue of Watership Down normally does it!

lisa06031510

« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2022, 05:59:40 PM »

Still no years but mood has slightly got better.... I'm hoping once my new HRT amount kicks in I will be able to cry again

Flossieteacake

« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2022, 06:22:25 PM »

Still no years but mood has slightly got better.... I'm hoping once my new HRT amount kicks in I will be able to cry again

I really hope you can.