Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Sooooo tired  (Read 1679 times)

Didi75

• First Flush
Sooooo tired
« on: July 04, 2022, 02:40:52 PM »

Not had covid ... felt soo ooo tired for about the last year I'm struggling at work...I'm 46 I have no other symptoms of menopause but gp put me hrt month in still feel same .had others tests all good ....

Marchlove

Re: Sooooo tired
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2022, 03:27:52 PM »

Welcome Didi75

Welcome to the forum!

No other symptoms at all?

When did the tiredness first start, had something occurred to bring this on stress wise or something else?

It’s still early days with the hrt so try and bear with it awhile longer. If after three months it hasn’t improved then you should go back to your Gp.

X

ATB

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2022, 03:35:26 PM »

Being tired is awful, you have my sympathies. Are there other symptoms? Have any other symptoms been alleviated by HRT? Have you had a proper full thyroid panel, checked Vit D, B12 & full iron panel? After those I would check cortisol levels. Are you tired upon waking or as the day wears on? Is sleep ok? Sorry for all the questions but I’ve had fatigue and lots and lots of doctor visits about it so these help determine cause.

Didi75

• First Flush
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2022, 04:52:58 PM »

The bloods they took were for thyroid etc sorry can't remember.. thank you I will look into others you suggested  ;)

Didi75

• First Flush
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2022, 04:54:35 PM »

Welcome Didi75

Welcome to the forum!

No other symptoms at all?

When did the tiredness first start, had something occurred to bring this on stress wise or something else?

It’s still early days with the hrt so try and bear with it awhile longer. If after three months it hasn’t improved then you should go back to your Gp.

X

It seems to of been around time I broke my ankle and had covid vaccination..I have no other symptoms thank you

Didi75

• First Flush
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2022, 04:56:41 PM »

I did have baf experience in hospital with broken ankle they snapped my ankle back as it easy set wrong in cast I came home with what felt like ptsd took me while to get over it