Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Everol 75 & bleeding  (Read 645 times)

Trixiebell

Everol 75 & bleeding
« on: August 10, 2022, 06:22:35 PM »

Hi , I’ve been on HRT just over a year now , I started on Estrogel on 2 pumps and increased to 4 with Utrogestan continuous.
However after 6 months a blood test confirmed that I wasn’t absorbing Estrogel so my meno Dr suggested Everol 100 and to continue Utrogestan 100 . I was having light bleeding every two weeks enough that I had to wear a liner so she suggested moving down to Everol 75 , I was still bleeding every 2 weeks . Two months ago we agreed to try Utrogestan 200 , still having that regular 2 week bleed that lasts 7 days .

I had a vaginal scan which was normal so that’s a relief no thickening.
My meno Dr thinks that these bleeds might just be me and to monitor the bleeds & have regular scans . Tbh it’s really getting me down as I think it’s not normal , I realise that it takes time to settle . Has anyone experienced this ?
any advice please

joziel

Re: Everol 75 & bleeding
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2022, 06:33:33 PM »

How old are you/how far into menopause are you? Are you sure you are not peri-menopausal, as you've been put on a continuous regime there for post-menopausal women?

If someone peri goes on a continuous regime, it can lead to unpredictable breakthrough bleeding.