Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Increase in Sandrena... not sure what to do xx  (Read 692 times)

Unicorn

Increase in Sandrena... not sure what to do xx
« on: June 28, 2022, 08:45:40 AM »

Hi again ladies ❤ sorry to keep on....

I'm 48 and been in peri for about 4 years... ive been on Sandrena 1mg and Utrogestan 200 for about 4 months now.  After a few weeks, I felt better for a while but now my symptoms have returned.  Everyday I have something different.... racing heart, palpitations, anxiety, weepy, headache, sinus problems, migraine, dry mouth, no appetite, diarrhoea etc.These don't happen together everyday, thank goodness, but I yet to have 1 day where I feel really good.... surely it's not too much to ask? 😔.  I must admit, I do feel slightly better as in my flushes have eased, but I'm still not happy.

Yesterday, I increased my Sandrena gel to 1.5mg and this morning, my racing heart is horrid 😒.  Is this the increase? Is it too early to tell? I had a GP phone appointment yesterday, but missed the call because my mobile was playing up and they couldn't speak to me then 😒

Im on 100mg of Sertraline too, but I don't think that's helping the anxiety much.  I think I'm anxious because of all these physical symptoms too 😒.

I'm just so fed up and scared really, as I truly think there is something sinister going on with my health or I'm going to go bonkers

Thank you for listening xxxxxx

Kat36

Re: Increase in Sandrena... not sure what to do xx
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2022, 12:16:15 PM »

Hi Unicorn, I just wanted to expesss my sympathy and say you’re not alone. I feel my good days are few and far between as I try to find an optimal dose.  One day I’d anxiety, the next I feel dizzy….and on and on.  It’s very unpleasant. I’m only grateful for the increase in energy and the lack of aches and pains at the min…everything else not so much. 
I am trying to use how I feel as a barometer for increase. I feel a certain way when I need an increase and it’s always the same feeling(overwhelmingly tired, feeling faint and zombie like). 
I too feel the weight of the symptoms, they make me feel anxious too- I wonder if it just makes things worse. I’m making a concerted effort to go for a walk every day and meditate a bit to try and help.

Unicorn

Re: Increase in Sandrena... not sure what to do xx
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2022, 04:47:31 PM »

Oh Kat, poor you ❤ it's such a crazy balancing act.  Thank you for your kind message x

I have just had awful hot face and pounding heart for about 2 hours, it's been awful 😢  I think I am going to reduce the Sandrena down a bit tomorrow.... perhaps 0.5mg was too much of a jump.  Now I have a headache.... yuk! Xxx