Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Dry Vagina Help Please  (Read 2288 times)

Tiredlady

Dry Vagina Help Please
« on: June 27, 2022, 06:27:47 PM »

I’m feeling really fed up at the end of my tether. Used Yes Yes moisturiser before starting Ovestin. At first the Ovestin was working it wasn’t perfect but I felt more comfortable, now it’s stopped after about 3 weeks. So fed up can’t keep on like this. Any advice please 🙏

Flossieteacake

Re: Dry Vagina Help Please
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2022, 07:15:03 PM »

Hello Tired Lady. Are you using ovestin every day? I find that helps. Also, there is a supplement called seabuckthorn. I have found that to be the most useful thing for the dryness. I buy capsules from Holland&Barrets.

3 weeks is still early on in your treatment so do not worry. It can take time for the dryness to improve.

joziel

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2022, 07:57:19 PM »

I agree with Flossie. 3 weeks is early days. Use the Ovestin every day, perhaps twice a day - sparingly but getting it everywhere. It helps to (sorry) squat above a make-up mirror to be sure you really are getting it everywhere...(!).

Which YES moisturiser were you using? I find the YES OB to be much better than any of the others. The others are very watery and just come away easily whereas the YES OB is oil-based (organic plant oils) and it really lasts.

You could also try the internal YES VM applicators. You can buy them pre-loaded or (Cheaper) you can buy YES VM by itself in the big tube and then buy vaginal applicators separately in bulk on Amazon and load them with the YES VM - which works out cheaper, especially if you use each applicator a few times.

Try: Ovestin AM and PM. YES OB in the middle of the day. YES VM internally just before bed. Throw in some Vagifem pessaries too (internal local estrogen). Sorry, who would have thought looking after your vag could be a whole new hobby in its time consuming-ness  ;D ;D ;D

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2022, 06:21:01 AM »

A new hobby  :D ............ 1 with thorns in it, 4 me it was like razor blades  :o up there  >:(

It's important to use 'ovestin' and/or 'vagifem' regularly, especially in those 1st 3 months. 

CrispyChick

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2022, 08:10:56 AM »

Flossuetracake - can you tell me more abiut the seabuckthorn. Never heard this before.

Dosage??? How komh did it take to work???

Thanks x

Lyncola

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2022, 09:09:06 AM »

I found I needed both Vagifem and Ovestin, and I mainly use Vagifem internally and Ovestin externally. But every so often I will insert Ovestin. And I use it more often then two times a week.
At the moment I trying two nights then one night off.
I bought sea buckthorn but haven’t use it yet. I really don’t think I can afford to use it. On my bottle it says two tablets two times a day. That works out to $90 a month, so nearly a $1000 a year. :o
With all the Vagifem, Ovestin, Yes VM, Olive and Bee and now for my ass Rectogesic and a new one called Puracura at $50 a jar (and if it works it’s like VA, I will be using it for life.
I’ve never spent so much money on my vagina and ass  :o

Flossieteacake

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2022, 10:12:50 AM »

Flossuetracake - can you tell me more abiut the seabuckthorn. Never heard this before.

Dosage??? How komh did it take to work???

Thanks x

It is a natural supplement and helps to lubricate. I take one a day and I felt it started to work after about 3 weeks. Here is a link to some information for you.
https://www.pharmanord.co.uk/news/new-research-omega-7-sea-buckthorn

Flossieteacake

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2022, 10:13:35 AM »

I found I needed both Vagifem and Ovestin, and I mainly use Vagifem internally and Ovestin externally. But every so often I will insert Ovestin. And I use it more often then two times a week.
At the moment I trying two nights then one night off.
I bought sea buckthorn but haven’t use it yet. I really don’t think I can afford to use it. On my bottle it says two tablets two times a day. That works out to $90 a month, so nearly a $1000 a year. :o
With all the Vagifem, Ovestin, Yes VM, Olive and Bee and now for my ass Rectogesic and a new one called Puracura at $50 a jar (and if it works it’s like VA, I will be using it for life.
I’ve never spent so much money on my vagina and ass  :o
What a shame it is so expensive were you are. It is £20 here and only 1 capsule a day is needed.

joziel

« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2022, 10:16:54 AM »

Lyncola, Olive and Bee is £18.99 here for 57ml and YES OB is £11 on Amazon for 150ml - so much cheaper. I find them about as good as each other, so go with the YES OB.

CrispyChick

« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2022, 10:21:21 AM »

Flossieteacake thank you so much.

I've just ordered some. It seems to get good reviews for all sorts if dryness. I get a sinus issue - hormonally linked - I'm going to try it for that.

It says to take 4 tablets a day the durst 2 weeks. Did you do that? Or just take 1 a day???

Flossieteacake

« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2022, 10:29:56 AM »

Flossieteacake thank you so much.

I've just ordered some. It seems to get good reviews for all sorts if dryness. I get a sinus issue - hormonally linked - I'm going to try it for that.

It says to take 4 tablets a day the durst 2 weeks. Did you do that? Or just take 1 a day???

I did not even notice that! I only take 1 a day every day. I have found it has really helps with vaginal dryness for me but not the dry eyes I get.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2022, 11:52:42 AM by Flossieteacake »

CrispyChick

« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2022, 11:43:56 AM »

Fabulous. One out of two isn't bad. 😁

Flossieteacake

« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2022, 11:52:14 AM »

Fabulous. One out of two isn't bad. 😁

Haha, maybe you could try one to see if that is enough for you? It would save money.

Haydo

« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2022, 12:15:28 PM »

I take sea buckthorn but found that one, and then I tried two, a day initially did nothing for me, so did the two week loading up (a bit like vagifem!) but now take just one a day.  It has helped me with VA and also my skin generally is less dry.

CrispyChick

« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2022, 01:56:06 PM »

Thanks haydo. So the 2 week loadng was needed to help and then reduce???
Pages: [1] 2