Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Biopsies  (Read 1207 times)

Michele

Biopsies
« on: July 01, 2022, 11:01:48 PM »

Well that was an experience I wouldn’t want again

I saw consultant she explained what they were going to do

Then went into the surgical room I walked in and sat down on the chair and lost it and started to cry🙄

I’ve had 3 biopsies and the CA125 cancer blood test

They gave me a local for what good that was I felt everything

She gave me the results of my scans and it confirmed the cyst, the thick lining and another small growth on my lining which I didn’t know anything about

Hopefully because I’m on the two week urgent app’t system the results should be within 10 days but could take as long as 3 weeks

So it’s light duties for me now for a few days, no lifting, no housework etc.

I’m feeling twinges and I’m bleeding again now because of the biopsies, but should only last 3-4 days xxx

QueenofReds3

Re: Biopsies
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2022, 07:45:45 AM »

Hello Michelle
Sorry to hear about your experience. I too have had biopsies and polyp removal recently, not nice. Get some rest do not overdo it. It took me over a week for the cramps to stop and the bleeding. I find it hard to relax so I think I over did it and paid the price. Fingers crossed all will be positive for you. Try not to worry too much but I know that’s easier said then done. X

Flossieteacake

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2022, 09:19:19 AM »

I am really sorry to read of what happened to you. It sounds like it was really traumatic for you. I really hope you can rest as much as possible. I am sending you a virtual hug.

Michele

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2022, 09:26:57 AM »

Thank you ladies,
I’ve woke up this feeling really, really low.

Flossieteacake

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2022, 09:30:12 AM »

I can understand that. What happened was very upsetting and you must be so sore.