Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Awful reaction to 2/10 femoston  (Read 1443 times)

Seashore

• First Flush
Awful reaction to 2/10 femoston
« on: June 29, 2022, 07:34:54 PM »

Hi - new here and it looks like a great resource 😁. I’ve been on Femoston 1/10 since I was 41 due to extreme emotional ups and downs - worked well until recently when my withdrawal bleed started to be really irregular and anxiety and tearfulness returned. I’m now 49. Was recommended to increase to 2/10 and initially felt great on the increased oestrogen but then had huge meltdown and awful anxiety attacks on day 11. I had gone from 2 weeks of the 1/10 oestrogen tablets straight to the 2/10 oestrogen ones as thought I needed the extra oestrogen. Think that was perhaps the mistake as ended up with too much oestrogen. Have been recommended now to return to 1/10 and perhaps look to top up oestrogen with gel at lesser dose.
Just wondered if anyone else had difficulties with increasing from 1/10 to 2/10 please?
Thanks

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Awful reaction to 2/10 femoston
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2022, 07:48:39 PM »

Hi.  The body doesn't get where it is suddenly unless 1 undergoes surgery so it mayB that the increase was too much ......... hopefully some1 will be along who has used this preparation.   Perhaps upping the dose occasionally might give you more idea of how your body will react.

Some find that keeping a mood/food/symptom diary of use.   :welcomemm:  browse round.