Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Thought I was doing ok  (Read 1380 times)

kazy68

Thought I was doing ok
« on: June 20, 2022, 05:01:51 PM »

Hi all,
Been quite awhile sine last post,been doing really well so I thought,
It has now been 373 days since last period, believe me the relief is unreal, no more 2 to 3 month long bleeds,
Hopefully now I'm through with them fingers crossed,
Now onto the question,
Last Tuesday morning started having awful stomach cramps, nothing unusual I do sometimes get them, thought nothing of it carried on as normal,
Same thing on Wednesday,  but since then aches and pains are EVERYWHERE,  the cramping still bad ,right across lower abdomen, I've got sharp shooting pains in my ribs/muscles not sure, back in bits, left elbow agony can't even towel dry my hair,some kind of nerve pain in left buttocks that loves to go down the leg, and as I type burning pain in right wrist,
Basically I feel like a wreck, not ill,
Last Sunday I felt like throwing a party for my 365 day menoversary lol
1 week on I feel like I'm 100.

Is this the norm, I feel like I've climbed 1 mountain turned the corner and I've got one twice the size to conker,
It's dragging me down, no energy to do nothing,
Got hubby's 50th birthday next week want to feel good got lots going on don't want to be an old lady sitting in the corner with my 82yr old mum,
Any help so much appreciated

Karen
Xx

Spangles

Re: Thought I was doing ok
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2022, 07:41:43 PM »

Hi Kazy68,
I was just about to post a similar story, you beat me to it!
I’ve not had a bleed for over 3 years now, I came off HRT at that time too.
My symptoms are back again with a vengeance, poor sleep, everything hurts, massive anxiety and low mood, even started getting palpitations, never had them before!
Actually feels like peri all over again!
As for your buttocks/leg pain, sounds like sciatica to me, I’m an avid sufferer!
I can’t see an end to this, I’ve analysed every possible thing that could be triggering me and nothing. I feel it’s the hormones as my vagina is so dry and that’s a sure sign of low oestrogen, that’s if I have any left!
Just when you think life is getting better!
Hope we both feel better soon.
Hugs
Spangles
xXx