Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: Allergy’s and rash  (Read 758 times)

Erniegeorge123

• First Flush
Allergy’s and rash
« on: June 17, 2022, 07:50:38 PM »

Hi folks I’m a new member - I’m going through menopause and havevbeen experiencing extreme changes to my skin namely facial rashes - eye swelling ans nasal/sinus trouble - all apparently to do with increase Histamine levels. Has anyone put else experienced facial skin allergies or rashes or swollen eyelids do to Menopause and if so did you find a cure thank you all xxx

coldlittleheart

Re: Allergy’s and rash
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2022, 08:10:54 AM »

Sorry this is a few months late, but I was searching for posts on allergies when I came across yours. I have always had allergies to certain things since I was little, but yes, in the past month or so, I seem to have developed new allergic reactions that I didn't have before. I reacted to a hair conditioner, I have woken up with puffy itchy hives under my eyes, another time a rash below was bra line, a few days later a rash on my belly from the band of my jeans, now a reaction to my faux leather watchband.

I unfortunately don't have any answers, I know that allergies can come out of nowhere but I do wonder if it menopause related. I will have to read up on this. I hope you found a solution and if you did, please share!  :)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2022, 09:01:42 AM »

I wonder why this post wasn't responded to  :o  >:(

Vive

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2022, 08:12:28 PM »

Hi I was searching ‘allergies’ and found this post, I’m currently experiencing a huge rise in allergies. Very itchy red swollen juicy eyes, feels like there’s fine grain sand in them all the time, blocked nose, dry mouth, headach, sore neck etc. it’s driving me insane. I’ve been taking antihistamines but they don’t seem to be working anymore. I’m on two pumps of estrogel and Utrogestan.
Does anyone know if an increase in estrogel is also increases histamine intolerance?

Also wondering if anyone has had constant allergies that have been greatly improved by adding testosterone to the mix?

Any help would be appreciated. Feeling so fed up.