Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Compound cream - testosterone/estriol. Thoughts?  (Read 2216 times)

CrispyChick

Re: Compound cream - testosterone/estriol. Thoughts?
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2022, 10:08:01 AM »

No, no benefits from 1mg. That's 5 weeks. I thought it was only 4. Upped to 2mg this morn.

So I tried this in Jan and by 8 weeks in, only 3 weeks on 2mg, my mood was good and calm. But, it was mixed with dhea last time. And that's the reason I stopped. Long story.

Now, as I'm trying to increase my prog I've got anxiety and low mood... So this will be interesting.

Totally hear you on wanting to get this on nhs. If it works for me, it's certainly a route Ill pursue later, but, right now I feel I have more control over dosing with my compounded cream.

Wow. So glad you had the scan. Yes, I too wasn't wanting one, but it was quite good to have those results. I'm glad it picked it up. Hope it goes OK.

I just posted on another thread about us being able to speak and share openly about bhrt. This just proves that at least their process is good and actually safer before they prescribe.

If I were you I'd get started on the 1mg. Again, it's a safety mechanism. Testosterone takes months to start working anyway. X

ATB

« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2022, 10:09:41 AM »

Best of luck Pauline with your further investigations, fingers crossed for you it’s nothing serious.

Marchlove

« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2022, 10:31:31 AM »

Best of luck Pauline, let us know how it goes xx
Pages: 1 [2]