Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: FemSeven Sequi -is it back yet? Subs advice if not  (Read 674 times)

kittywells

FemSeven Sequi -is it back yet? Subs advice if not
« on: June 10, 2022, 02:22:49 PM »

One of the HRT availability docs I saw said FemSeven Sequi was expected to come back in June 2022 - has anyone found it?

If it's not back yet, would we be able to put it together ourselves by doing two weeks of FemSeven Conti (which apparently is back) and then two weeks of FemSeven 50 (or 75?)

I have been on Evorel Sequi since FemSeven went away but have never been happy on it so keen to change. Thanks

kittywells

Re: FemSeven Sequi -is it back yet? Subs advice if not
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2022, 09:56:05 AM »

In case any other FemSeven fans find this thread, I found this other thread helpful, so I'm going to try to assemble my own FemSeven Sequi using 50 and Conti.

It has just become clear to me that I have only been switching my Evorel patches once a week for, oh, I don't know, ages. Crucially, they are meant to be twice a week, so I was cheating myself of half the hormones I was used to getting on ine-patch-a-week Femseven  :'(  And that's what happens when you change HRT in the middle of a pandemic, folks... still going to change back to FemSeven though as I just liked it better.

https://www.menopausematters.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,62114.0.html