Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Anxiety/symptoms advice .....confused!  (Read 934 times)

Vicky81

Anxiety/symptoms advice .....confused!
« on: June 08, 2022, 08:33:56 AM »

Hello, So i started Zoely pill 6 days ago. Yesterday i felt really good, but today i feel my anxiety is bad again, low mood, heavy head,very tired out. I am/was due my period on 12th June (but because am am now on the pill - unsure if this will happen) I am getting the lower back ache atc which is usually associated with the run up to period.

I also had an internal scan two days ago in London to look at ovaries etc, all clear...although Doctor said my womb lining is 8mm and needs to shed. I asked her should i stay on the pill or come off for a bit to let the shed happen? she said "oh no stay on the pill" I also had a hormone blood test drawn on Monday, i should get results today via email which i will let you know what it reads at. My point today is, why did i feel on top of the world yesterday (best day in a year) and now today i feel terrible?

Flan747

Re: Anxiety/symptoms advice .....confused!
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2022, 08:43:30 AM »

Hi Vicky, in peri this is exactly what happens to some of us unfortunately!! Hopefully things settle when you get the right dose. Sorry are you still on any HRT? Xx

CrispyChick

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2022, 08:46:20 AM »

Just your body getting used to it Vicky.

Unfortunately, any changes seem to cause turmoil. Consistency is key I think.

I upped my progesterone slightly a week ago and was quite grumpy for a few days then was better yesterday. Upped it again last night (these are tiny doses) and I'm not good today.

Now you are on the pill, at least you don't need to change dose... So 3 months of consistency is needed.

Honestly, I find every day is different. Which is hard, but it also means you know you might get a better day after a bad one, you know?  I would also add, I think that's your best day yet... So defo worth sticking with zoley.

Period wise - do you take a break on zoley? I know I wouldnt bleed unless on a break. X

Vicky81

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2022, 09:15:08 AM »

Flan - No i came off to try Zoely pill xx

Crispy - So you think its working for me then? I felt so good yesterday....i emailed my partner at work saying i feel really good, no heavy head etc! then today boom, tired out, anxiety, low mood, ....

CrispyChick

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2022, 09:20:47 AM »

It's really too early to tell, but I think being in peri, estrogen wasn't making you feel good as hrt, so the pill is probably your best bet.

It's balancing. It will take time though. But you had one good day - see that as positive, perhaps tomorrow will be good too.

Vicky81

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2022, 09:21:17 AM »

Sorry Crispy - yes there are 4 dummy pills at the end of each pack....so i am meant to get the bleed then hopefully

Vicky81

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2022, 09:21:55 AM »

Aww thanks Crispy, god i really hope so, xxxx

Vicky81

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2022, 09:42:54 AM »

Sorry meant to say i ma on day 9 of Zoely xxx

ange63

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2022, 10:12:33 AM »

not on HRT but couple of weeks ago woke on a Thursday and felt normal.   Had a cracking day - got so much done, like the old me running around and busy.  Me and hubby went out in the evening for first time in months.   Had chippy supper by the river..   felt normal.   Then follow day bam back to meno rubbish.    Think its hormones ducking and diving.....    But reminded me of what it should be like and hopeful will get back there again....  x

Vicky81

« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2022, 10:55:04 AM »

Ahhh ok Ange63 thank you for that.....yes its rubbish! xxx

VanillaLover

« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2022, 06:38:43 PM »

Hi, yes, I have this….from one day to the next I can be up and down so much! Even within the course of a day too. I guess that’s what they mean by “mood swings”! In way it’s good because it reminds me that I’m still there and myself underneath ….but can be frustrating as hell of course.

I would say that the HRT has evened things out, so the highs and dips aren’t so pronounced and it’s easier to recover from the dips. But they are still there sadly!

Vicky81

« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2022, 05:45:03 AM »

Thanks VL I'm hoping this pill levels me xx