Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: DAY 3 ON Elleste - feeling wiped out!  (Read 1446 times)

kbotley

• First Flush
DAY 3 ON Elleste - feeling wiped out!
« on: June 07, 2022, 12:21:29 PM »

My doctor prescribed me Elleste as I have been having some peri symptoms - bad brain fog, headaches around my periods, depression has been bad over hte past few years and just the simplest things, seem to get on top of me. Kind of feel like i'm losing control, cant concentrate and forget things which is quite scarey.

Im still having regular periods too. Should I be on this pill?  My doctor never even spoke about the different options etc.

I'm on day 3 of Elleste and all i can say is that I am totally wiped out. I have slept all day, brain fog worst!  I also feel a bit anxious - tingly body etc.

I never went to see a menopause nurse or anything and didn't even have my bloods done.

I know its obviously so early on but should i continue?!

« Last Edit: June 07, 2022, 12:28:28 PM by kbotley »

ATB

Re: DAY 3 ON Elleste - feeling wiped out!
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2022, 03:58:05 PM »

Hi. I don’t know much about this specific form of HRT, but hopefully someone else does and can maybe give more specific advice. However I do know a lot of women might feel different, or more symptoms initially as their hormones are increased, this does settle. It can take 8-12 weeks to settle down on average, I have had to tweak my dose and method a few times over the last 9 months and it now seems to be really settling and symptoms going. If it’s anything you find it hard to cope with and it persists, you can always talk to your GP. If you use the search option on this forum you might see other posts from women on the same HRT as yourself.