Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Just Starting HRT - Evorel Conti Patches  (Read 9066 times)

Fruitcake

Re: Just Starting HRT - Evorel Conti Patches
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2022, 02:10:13 PM »

I think I'll have to invest in the Tegaderm Film you mention Crone.  The micropore tape I put on this morning over the patch has already rolled into a ball taking the patch with it!.  The tape sticks like s**t to the patch but neither the tape or patch will stop stuck to me!

I tried on the thigh but I could hear the crinkling of the patch as I walked would you believe and I thought this may be why it was coming unstuck. This new one this morning I stuck on my buttock as I read it would be absorbed better there, I know, sounds weird. 

Maybe I have a bad batch of patches that don't stick. If this is my only problem with the patches though I can survive!

Crone

Re: Just Starting HRT - Evorel Conti Patches
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2022, 02:22:20 PM »

I think I'll have to invest in the Tegaderm Film you mention Crone.  The micropore tape I put on this morning over the patch has already rolled into a ball taking the patch with it!.  The tape sticks like s**t to the patch but neither the tape or patch will stop stuck to me!

I tried on the thigh but I could hear the crinkling of the patch as I walked would you believe and I thought this may be why it was coming unstuck. This new one this morning I stuck on my buttock as I read it would be absorbed better there, I know, sounds weird. 

Maybe I have a bad batch of patches that don't stick. If this is my only problem with the patches though I can survive!

3m Tegaderm Transparent Film Dressing 2.375" x 2.75"/Picture Frame Style/Package of 20 for £4.75 These are the ones I get from Amazon. Worth the fiver. I tried micropore too, didn't stay on for me either, these stay on even when having showers. I only use two a week, one for each patch. Easy and stress free. Stick it over the patch first and then careful peel back the paper so you seal the edges slowly and carefully as you go to avoid any tiny edge bits unsticking. It may look a bit wrinkled but it's fine and stayed put for me. Hope it works for you too!
Pages: 1 [2]