Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: Scary letter  (Read 1384 times)

roisen

Scary letter
« on: June 04, 2022, 01:22:35 PM »

So, my letter regarding my referral for investigation after post menopausal bleeding says to phone if they haven’t contacted me by the 2nd! I guess the whole bank holiday has slowed everything up. Scary to read referred to suspected cancer clinic. Husband says it still doesn’t mean you have it. It’s to eliminate. So worrying. Coming back a man for sure.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Scary letter
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2022, 01:57:34 PM »

If you keep to 1 thread responses won't be lost  :-\

Starting new ones doesn't help members to keep up with various issues.

roisen

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2022, 02:20:16 PM »

Sorry. It’s all new to me.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2022, 04:18:34 PM »

I learned about 12 months ago that if 1 wants to alter the subject box: in order to carry on in a thread but updating: one can go into the thread, press 'modify', give the subject line a new title ....... hey presto!  ;D

ATB

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2022, 08:21:44 AM »

Sorry that you’ve got this terrible fright with this letter, totally understand that you’re worried. I have an ultrasound on a neck lump and I’m worried to so I totally get it. Your husband is right though, I know it’s hard but they are a screening service for cancer, not everyone that comes in will actually have it.
Yes keeping to one post is best. But I didn’t want to ignore your totally understandable worry about cancer.