Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Grrr, can't get my patches 😞  (Read 727 times)

lillith112

Grrr, can't get my patches 😞
« on: May 31, 2022, 05:10:57 PM »

I've run out of patches today, my prescription which used to take 3 days is now 5 days to process. When I rang Drs yesterday about it nobody rang me back, tried again today and have phone call tomorrow. Also rang pharmacy and they said my usual patch Estraderm mx75 isn't even available. Told me they have lot's of Evorel75, and Lloyds have Estradot 75's, but nobody will let me have any without the Dr altering the prescription, how utterly ridiculous !
😞😭

Lillith

Flossieteacake

Re: Grrr, can't get my patches 😞
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2022, 05:14:17 PM »

That is infuriating! In the news I heard pharmacists are allowed to change people to other brands of HRT due to the delays.

LSmarty

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2022, 05:55:45 PM »

Hi

You might gave to try further afield, also try boots prescription checker
Xox

lillith112

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2022, 05:56:31 PM »

Well apparently not where I live, tried 3 chemists and all had different makes, all said they couldn't give me alternative without Dr changing the prescription, so infuriating 😭

Hopefully tomorrow they ring me early and I get some.

Joaniepat

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2022, 06:34:09 PM »

That is infuriating! In the news I heard pharmacists are allowed to change people to other brands of HRT due to the delays.
The Serious Shortage Protocol (SSP) for pharmacists, where they can supply alternative HRT treatments, only applies to Oestrogel, Ovestin and low dose Premique (oral product).
JP x

Flossieteacake

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2022, 07:03:08 PM »

The Serious Shortage Protocol (SSP) for pharmacists, where they can supply alternative HRT treatments, only applies to Oestrogel, Ovestin and low dose Premique (oral product).
JP x

I did not realise. Thank you for explaining.

Joaniepat

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2022, 09:21:45 AM »

JP x
Just realised that Lenzetto and Sandrena have been added to the SSP.
JP x