Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Heath and her food supplements for menopause  (Read 818 times)

TC4775

Heath and her food supplements for menopause
« on: May 28, 2022, 03:56:00 PM »

For the last 30 days I been taking health and her food supplements tablets one a day the peri menopause not had any periods since September so its 7 or 8 months without a period but it says for up to 12 month's and for the last two weeks I been feeling lightheaded dizziness  like I need a sugar boost I am alright after I ate something
So I decided to get the menopause health and her food supplements to take as it says about blood sugar levels I thought I give them ago and see what happens 
I am waiting for a blood test on the 14th June if I take the food supplements will it effect the blood test
To see what is wrong with me I am 47 I found out i got brain fog as I can’t remember my work colleagues names some days
Luckily I don’t get hot sweats just yet any advice

sheila99

Re: Heath and her food supplements for menopause
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2022, 04:10:48 PM »

It depends what they're testing. If it's vitamins then yes if you're supplementing, if it's eg thyroid then no. Have a look at the Advice for Husbands pinned posts, there are many symptoms of meno and you can get any combination of them. You may never get hot flushes. If you're concerned about the brain fog or any other symptom you may consider hrt. Nothing cures oestrogen deficiency as well as supplementing oestrogen does.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2022, 04:12:19 PM by sheila99 »

jaypo

Re: Heath and her food supplements for menopause
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2022, 05:53:23 PM »

My supplements affected my blood test,b12 was way above "the norm" but like Sheila says,it depends on what the bloods are for