Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Right side tummy pain  (Read 1083 times)

tambourine queen

Right side tummy pain
« on: May 17, 2022, 08:42:36 PM »

Hi all
Back I go to the docs again tomoz. I’ve been having weird pain up my right hand side from belly button up to under boobs. The pain moves and comes and goes and poo, pee and bleeding all fine. But it’s been around for about 3 months so it’s off to the docs I go. Anyone has this kind of thing? I don’t know whether I think it’s peri or not!
Gah!
Also I don’t have an appendix anymore- had to clarify this to docs receptionist! Lol!

lillith112

Re: Right side tummy pain
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2022, 05:50:47 AM »

Right side under boobs could be gallbladder pain, it could be referred pain travelling down to your bellybutton. Have you noticed it flares up when you eat any fatty foods ?

My gallbladder pain was referred pain to the opposite left side, Drs thought it was my stomach but after camera down and nothing found I paid for private scan and they found lots of stones. My pain was so bad I passed out. Best thing I did having my gallbladder out 😊

Lillith.

Sheri

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2022, 06:40:06 AM »

Right sided pain can also be liver.
I had severe right sided pain near where you're describing & it was an impaction. I was still going to the loo fine but i was still impacted.
Ended up on gastrogaffin & laxido.
It was a dull ache but also sharp at times.
Hope you find out what's causing it.

ATB

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2022, 01:58:07 PM »

How did your doctor appointment go? Do you feel any better?

tambourine queen

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2022, 12:52:01 PM »

Hi all
Doc didn’t think anything to worry about- maybe stress tummy or just one of this things. Did some bloods to check. Everything normal apart from a ‘slight dip’ in my white blood cell count so of course now I’m freaking out. Repeat test in 6 weeks.