Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Excruciating fatigue  (Read 4514 times)

juliemargaret

Re: Excruciating fatigue
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2022, 02:11:13 PM »

Sorry forgot to add - sounds like was definitely too much estrogen for you Vicky - and as Amazing Grace said - the sore boobs is a good sign. I was same on 100 and dropped down to 75 and after a few days found relief. Hang in there .

Vicky81

« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2022, 02:13:41 PM »

Wow thank you very much amazing grace and Margaret.  I feel like crying as I read them....not a good look when I. In my other job soon ...God bless you both xxxxxx

Vicky81

« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2022, 02:15:49 PM »

Margaret thank you...and yep I am actually crying now ...jeez best get my mascara off before work ...and some ice cubes on my eyes xxxx

Amazing grace

« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2022, 02:16:52 PM »

You are so welcome vicky, stay strong this time will pass, me and others are here to support you whenever you need it x

Amazing grace

« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2022, 02:22:19 PM »

ATB, please don't try to humiliate vicky publicly on this thread about PMs, that's really uncalled for, no CLKD is not targeting vicky has her response was out of genuinely trying to help, I'm not interested in arguing with you and I certainly won't be told by you what I can and can't put, I'm entitled to show support to vicky, if her posts bother you ignore them, I won't respond any further with you regarding this.

Vicky81

« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2022, 02:22:28 PM »

Thank you so very much xxxx

Dotty

« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2022, 02:22:49 PM »

Vicky81....I know how desperate you feel....I've been there and I remember posting lots of questions in the early days, just wanting someone to help me. x

Louise2010

« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2022, 02:27:16 PM »

I think to go after ATB for a polite request isn’t really called for. However yes we all have our own Lane. And sorry I’m if I’m swerving out of mine to voice this. Maybe Vicky and ATB have not seen eye to eye previously and that’s also ok it is was it is.
It’s good advice about the one thread Vicky cos then you can really document it all doesn’t matter how many pages it goes on for! Nobody minds ❤️
I know things are tough for us all or we wouldn’t be on here so I’m hoping a line can be drawn under this and we can all stay in our lanes (I like that analogy Margaret 👍🏼) whilst occasionally stopping to help along the way IFwe can / want to. Disclaimer follows: my opinion- other opinions are available.😜

Vicky81

« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2022, 02:29:37 PM »

Thanks dotty ....bless you

Cheers Louise for your message xxx

Sheri

« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2022, 02:42:39 PM »

I'm probably going to sound abit dense here but is too much estrogen bad for you?
I've just started everol sequi as my gynae thinks I'm perimenopausal. He didn't do any bloods yet as he said being perimenopausal, hormones can be high one minute, low the next so not really reliable & most Drs go by symtoms.
I have no sore nipples, like Vicky, it does sound awful for you but i do have fatigue.
I'm hoping its just because my bodies getting used to the estrogen.
Sorry, Vicky if I've high jacked your post & i don't want to take the emphasis of your problem.
I hope you feel better soon.

Amazing grace

« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2022, 02:54:30 PM »

Hi sheri, yes too much estrogen can be just as problematic as too little, it's a really tough balance to find for some people especially in peri, sore boobs/nipples can be a side effect on starting hrt and can settle but if it continues and other symptoms like fatigue and headaches, even hot sweats can indicate too much, it's hard too know sometimes as too much/too little has very similar symptoms, if you are new to it, it's probably just your body adjusting x

Sheri

« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2022, 03:27:51 PM »

Thank you. I'll keep a track of my symptoms & hopefully its just because I'm starting HRT. Hopefully, gynae will take bloods when i see him in alittle over 2 months.

Nas

« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2022, 03:38:09 PM »

I appreciate you are feeling desperate Vicky and feel for you right now.

Time is what is needed, with either an increase or decrease in Oestrogen dose. You can’t just expect to feel A1 so quickly after changing doses so quickly.

The fatigue could be due to a number of factors. You are working two jobs? That must be tiring? How is your diet? Fluid intake? Overall sleep pattern?

You must give this 75 patch a chance to work, otherwise you are never going to know what is working and what isn’t.

I agree that it would be sensible to keep to just one thread, so that members new and old, can follow your story without looking for your previous  threads. Otherwise it gets very confusing! If everything is in one place, you are more likely receive support from the wider MM community.

Vicky81

« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2022, 04:39:01 PM »

Awww sheri thats fine! No worries at all. I hope you're ok?
I totally get where your coming from with the high or low
Oestrogen thing. I hope you manage to sort things.  Let me know x

Hi nas yes I've decided to keep with 75 for now see what happens.
My diet and fluids are fine as is sleep x
Yeah I see what you mean although some posts are not usually the same ...I try to keep them so I'm not repeating...sometimes difficult when anxiety takes over x

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2022, 05:34:56 PM »

Keeping similar topics to 1 thread means that they are less likely to get lost.  Merging would be advisable for the same reason.  It also allows others to read through what has already been suggested, quite frankly I can't be bothered to try and remember what members might/not have tried if the topic is similar.  I simply haven't the energy due to busy, involved dreams which leave me feeling knackered  >:(.   :-\.

There is a protocol on most Forums about how many threads members are able to start in a month and moderators will merge if topics are in a similar vein.  Any1 remember dial up  :whist: or mayB I am almost the oldest here  ::)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4