Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Excruciating fatigue  (Read 4515 times)

Vicky81

Excruciating fatigue
« on: May 18, 2022, 11:40:03 AM »

Guys - me again ...following on from my previous post, i am suffering very very badly with extreme fatigue....i mean eyes dropping. Again, only been happening since the 100 patch...is this also another sign of the patch being too much in your experience? Plus nipples appear to feel a bit sore....Sorry for all the questions xxx

ATB

Re: Excruciating fatigue
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2022, 12:16:35 PM »

Would you please consider just keeping to one thread? You have 3 here and that means other peoples posts get pushed back to the next page and some never get seen. It’s much better to keep it to one anyway, others can see the whole story then instead of separate posts on each symptom.

Vicky81

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2022, 12:19:55 PM »

ATB this is a forum for anyone who is need of help. I didnt think you were contacting me on here as previously stated. There are no given rules and i give respect to all on here as i realise people are in need of help and reassurance.

ATB

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2022, 12:26:38 PM »

I’m not asking you not to post. I’m asking as politely as possible for you to consider others on the forum and posting in a way that respects everyone’s needs. Unfortunately we can’t block each other here and you can’t control where I post. Im not adding any comments on your posts about your situation, I’ve added a comment because the constant posting is affecting other people, including my own posts. If you want to ignore that, it’s up to you, I kindly made a request. That is all. You are not the only person suffering, I am too, and you have been extremely unkind despite receiving lots of my time.

Vicky81

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2022, 12:56:59 PM »

In appreciate that you are also suffering as are alot on here. i am not an unkind person at all, far from it, and i value everyone's feedback and advice when it is in a nurturing and understanding/patient way.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2022, 01:00:45 PM »

I agree - why 3 posts on similar topics?  One can alter the subject heading to keep to 1 topic which remains current.  Which is why I suggest that Members do a 'search' to see if topics have already been covered.

Fatigue can be for various reasons.  Lack of hydration, alcohol, sleeping too heavily, not enough rest ....... worries, aches and pains.  4 me with busy, involved dreams I wake most mornings really really tired, not necessarily my body but in my head.  It doesn't want to wake up!

Crashing fatigue can be hormonally linked even without HRT. 

ATB

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2022, 01:02:20 PM »

Thank you. I’m not offering advice. I just wanted to ask you to keep to one thread on the same thing as I said, and I know I’m not the first to ask you to do that. Something to think about.

CLKD

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2022, 01:02:52 PM »

Also - ask Emma to amalgamate all 3 threads?  Is that the word that I require  :-\

When I moderated a group in the days of dial up, any topics that were similar were merged.  It kept current threads at the top for at least 3 days. 

Vicky81

« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2022, 01:10:19 PM »

CLKD - Many people here post similar topics, looking for advice. As i say there are no rules to what somebody can post/ask advice on. Thanks for your advice regarding the fatigue, could be the sleeping too much as you say...although i think the cause is hormonally linked

CLKD

« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2022, 01:17:13 PM »

Rules don't have to be in situ for members to be sensible about what and where they post.  It is sensible to keep to one thread and alter the subject line, which keeps the member topical.  If a member feels that they are getting lost due to a lack of responses, they can bounce their thread:  :ola:  :bouncing:  I do love these and don't use them often enough  ::)

Vicky81

« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2022, 01:49:49 PM »

I believe I am sensible hun, bit that's ok. Thanks for your post

Amazing grace

« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2022, 02:06:00 PM »

Hi vicky, the extreme fatigue is likely too much estrogen, the sore nipples are a really good sign that the dose was too much, you should see improvement soon now you've lowered the dose.

ATB it appears you are targeting vicky, every post she puts up you seem to have this annoyed attitude with her, even though she asked you not to respond to her posts, if you are concerned about your posts being lost why not just bump them as CLKD suggests, please remember we are replying to some very vulnerable and fragile ladies on here it's about support not making someone feel unwelcome.

juliemargaret

« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2022, 02:07:49 PM »

Such a shame to see another negative back and forth on here with  the same people.  If you’re on here it’s for a reason - you’re perhaps not feeling the best. Does it matter if people post 100 times? Leave them to it and just focus on yourself . It doesn’t hurt or affect you. It’s
no-ones business. If the MM app moderators have issues with numerous posts then let them be the ones to say something about it . And being sensible doesn’t come into it neither . It’s not school. Let people do what they like. We each have our own lane . 
Vicky hope you feel a bit better - sometimes when we feel very unwell or scared like you perhaps do - we can tend to feel desperate and reach out (or post!) more or repeat ourselves many times over even whilst not always thinking clearly (like oops, I’ve already asked this in 3 posts this morning!). I know that place well, been there many times before !  But that’s ok - you can do what you like . X

Amazing grace

« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2022, 02:10:47 PM »

Absolutely jmargaret, extremely well put, i too I'm disappointed to see those kind of responses, x

ATB

« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2022, 02:11:01 PM »

Hi vicky, the extreme fatigue is likely too much estrogen, the sore nipples are a really good sign that the dose was too much, you should see improvement soon now you've lowered the dose.

ATB it appears you are targeting vicky, every post she puts up you seem to have this annoyed attitude with her, even though she asked you not to respond to her posts, if you are concerned about your posts being lost why not just bump them as CLKD suggests, please remember we are replying to some very vulnerable and fragile ladies on here it's about support not making someone feel unwelcome.

Now enough of this. I haven’t posted on her threads in ages. I’m posting a polite request as it is annoying to have a person monopolise this board. So is CLKD, is she also targeting Vicky? I will not be bullied here either. I have never said anything to Vicky others haven’t also said, I had loads of people messaging support to the last thread I did post on after you all had a go at me. Stop accusing me of things I have not done. I’m allowed to post wherever I want, as a courtesy and because of the meanness I stopped. Despite the fact I had 13 DMs from Vicky asking for help. Which I gave. The moment I responded in a way she didn’t like I was insulted. Stay out of it. I am ALSO SICK, and you are being mean. I politely asked her to CONSIDER keeping to one thread fgs.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4