Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Post menopausal bleeding  (Read 1963 times)

Teresa

Re: Post menopausal bleeding
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2022, 09:16:39 PM »

Thankyou Blueskiesandmeno,

Good luck to you and I really wish you all the best. I’m so pleased you are going to go back on your HRT and insist on the fast track with your GP.

Teresa
X

Blueskiesandmeno

• First Flush
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2022, 11:51:41 AM »

Hi everyone, I hope that you are all okay this morning. Thank you again for your help last night. I have spoken to my local Gyne team independently this morning, and they were brilliant.  I have a telephone appointment booked for Tuesday morning, with the menopause consultant that I have seen before. I am still feeling very scared and fragile, but with your encouragement I have speeded things up for myself.  I would of course let you know what happens, and thank you all again for being there for me.

Dotty

« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2022, 12:29:50 PM »

Hi Blueskiesandmeno. Glad to hear that you’ve got an appointment. Easier said than done, but try not to worry. X

ATB

« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2022, 01:24:16 PM »

I have no direct advice to give you on your problem, although it’s been educating reading it as I wondered how I would tell when I’m post meno now as my periods were getting so light anyway… but just wanted to say I have super bad health anxiety and I worry like you are. Lately I’ve had therapy for it. I’ve had a bunch of different health things to check on and a scan on a lump coming up. I’m trying to remind myself, nothing changes with me worrying beforehand, I just make the experience worse and so far, all my worries have been without merit. It’s very hard to put it out of your mind but some guided meditation can help. I hope you feel better soon.
Pages: 1 [2]