Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Shortage of Evorel 75 patches, what is an alternative?  (Read 5072 times)

Dandelion

Re: Shortage of Evorel 75 patches, what is an alternative?
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2022, 06:04:14 PM »

Hello,

I contacted the manufacturer directly, please see their reply to me below:

> Thank you for contacting Theramex and for your enquiry related to the availability of Evorel 75 and 50.

I can confirm that they are no supply or manufacturing issues related to Evorel 50 and it is available. you can obtain it through your local pharmacy by contacting Alliance Healthcare using their usual channels.

Please also be informed that there are no supply or manufacturing issues related to Evorel 75, however we are currently facing some delivery delays which may have affected the availability of the product. We are currently expecting product to be available for pharmacies to order from the wholesaler by the end of this week.

As a women's health company, I can assure you that we are working hard to keep the product in steady supply, and can only apologise for this delay. <

Hope this is helpful. It’s not right that supplies run this low that a delivery issue can mean women won’t have what they need. I’ve told them this, and I’ve asked them to run daily supply updates, or at least weekly, on their own website. I want to know why there isn’t some kind of system where GP prescriptions are entered so that any uptick in prescriptions is recorded and that data is available immediately to manufacturers, which then results in an increase in production. This isn’t hard.

It's been a right faff for you.
Thanks for posting this.
Best of luck with getting what you want as it is a headache worrying about running out.

ATB

« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2022, 06:54:28 AM »

Thanks Dandelion, fortunately I am on evorel 50, I switched from gels last December. I was enquiring for those here searching for evorel 75. Hope it helps someone

Dandelion

« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2022, 11:26:00 AM »

Thanks Dandelion, fortunately I am on evorel 50, I switched from gels last December. I was enquiring for those here searching for evorel 75. Hope it helps someone
Me too, I hope the shortages are resolved as there doesn't really seem to be any reason for them.

Teresa

« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2022, 03:44:32 PM »

Hi All,

Thankyou so much for all your replies and ATB too, for contacting Theramex - I did too and I actually got the same reply  :) I didn’t realise I had any more replies to my post, so apologies I hadn’t come back on here, I thought I’d moved to another page and had become ‘history’.

The Boots prescription checker sadly can’t be trusted, it is a little out of date unfortunately, by the way.

I called my pharmacy just now and they have them back in stock - phew!

I hope any others manage to get theirs too…..all this worry isn’t good for us.

Teresa

ATB

« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2022, 05:39:49 PM »

Oh I’m glad you can get them Teresa! Thank goodness.
Pages: 1 2 [3]