Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Author Topic: Evorel Conti questions  (Read 652 times)

Bwadebrownowl

• First Flush
Evorel Conti questions
« on: May 06, 2022, 02:21:48 PM »

Newbie here and this may be completely the wrong place. Apologies

Was put on the patches last Sept (no periods over 3 years, night sweats, hot flushes and anxiety). GP said this is the only option as I'm a fatty.

First 3 months went swimmingly to decreased hot flushes and anxiety, no bleeding. Since Mid Jan I've had periods every 2 weeks and the patches are now removing the skin when I remove them.

Can't get GPs appointment to discuss. Should I just stop them?

sheila99

Re: Evorel Conti questions
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2022, 02:25:44 PM »

If it's an allergic reaction you should stop. I came out in spots under the patch and my gp told me to stop immediately. GP is wrong that this is the only treatment available to you, have a look at the Treatments tab for other options.

AnneS

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2022, 02:40:38 PM »

Hi … I’m on Evorel Conti patches too … had no skin issues but had regular bleeding ( every 2 wks ) … doc sent me for scan and awaiting biopsy ( of womb lining ) but I have been assured this is very common and to be fair mine is starting to settle a bit ( after 6 mths ) … could gel be an option for you ?

Emm225

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2022, 05:44:21 PM »

Ive just bene put on them due to the fact none of my local pharmacies can get hold of any estrodot..which I have been using for 2 years with no problems.  Bit worried...