Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: FemSeven Conti 50  (Read 462 times)

Hot Flash

FemSeven Conti 50
« on: July 15, 2022, 09:46:43 AM »

Hi.

I am still experiencing hot flushes. They have reduced but not gone completely. They seem to be particularly bad when I’ve been exercising the same day, I don’t know why. Should I speak to my GP about a higher dose? I’m coming up for eight weeks on the FemSeven Conti 50 patch. I also still have quite a bit of bone pain. I’d like to try the estradot patch and utrogestan gel, as I watched the programme with Davina McColl, not sure if they’re available in the Glasgow area?

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: FemSeven Conti 50
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2022, 10:47:20 AM »

I would cut back and alter the type of exercising especially during a heat wave. 

Sometimes the body forgets how to regulate. 

8 weeks is early days.  Some find that keeping a mood/food/symptom diary useful to chart progress.  A record to speak to the GP or Nurse Practitioner with.

As oestrogen levels drop muscles may become lax = aches and pains.  Do U take pain relief B4 exercising?  Where exactly is the pain, I have a bursisitis which gives me gip in the early hours as well as occasionally sciatica. 

Hot Flash

Re: FemSeven Conti 50
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2022, 01:59:09 PM »

No heatwave in Scotland! 😉 It’s also mostly swimming.

It’s bone pain caused by lack of oestrogen.

I need the hot flashes to go, they are very debilitating and are supposed to be the first symptom to disappear when put on HRT. I really don’t think the 50mcg is enough. X