Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Bloating  (Read 1923 times)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Bloating
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2022, 08:19:03 PM »

Do the men in your Life suffer?

Mine has good regular bowel movements and can't understand my slow transit  ::) though he doesn't nag me when I'm back and for to the loo usually if we are going somewhere  8)

ATB

« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2022, 08:52:58 PM »

No my husband has absolutely nothing wrong with him! In 30 years he’s never gone to the doctor! Barely takes sick leave. Eat the same. I exercise more. I have eaten healthier for much more of my life than he but still, no issues! I have myself never had constipation of any kind, always regular as. It’s one of the symptoms I never had, along with hot flushes. Oh he’s prone to psoriasis but cleaning up his diet and eating greens, less beer, sorted that.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2022, 06:36:50 AM »

My husband was the same until retirement then for 2 years he had all kinds of oddities  ::) - probably too busy at work along with a set routine ??

How many of you suffer bloating all day/night; for me it progresses from about mid-afternoon  >:(

ATB

« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2022, 06:54:43 AM »

When I get it, it is usually afternoon for sure. Fortunately I don’t have it every day of the month and it’s mild compared to others, but the burping that follows is not mild!! That’s the worst symptom I have. I think if men drink and are sedentary, then they might have more issues- they do get more serious diseases than woman. But this kind of stuff we are talking about is so hormone related I think that’s why men just don’t have any of it the same. That is why I get treated like a Queen! Ha ha. Breakfast in bed is on its way…

Sheri

« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2022, 09:18:15 AM »

I bloat early morning, eases mid afternoon & then comes back with a vengeance in the evening.
My hubby probably has the worst diet, he can eat what he likes, drinks lager frequently (I'm teetotal) & suffers with no stomach issues or anything else really. Although, i am convinced he gets the man version of PMS  🤨.
Also, i changed my patch today & for some reason it didn't stick properly. Only on a corner but i was worried going in the bath etc it would come away more, so i put some mefix (which is similart o tegaderm) over it. Will it impact on the level of estrogen going into my body? I've got a spare patch i could use but feel if there are shortages of HRT,  i'd rather not waste them.
Pages: 1 [2]