Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Tinnitus and Magnesium  (Read 1094 times)

Songbird

Tinnitus and Magnesium
« on: April 29, 2022, 04:53:15 PM »

Hello ladies
There are 2 questions I have today..Does anyone have experience/knowledge of the following?

Firstly, I have been taking evorel 25 patch and utrogestan 100 for 5 weeks.  I had already been taking 50mg sertraline for anxiety and oestriol pessaries for VA (both of which are having a positive effect).
I’m finding that my other symptoms (with the patches/progesterone) are really improving so that’s great but I have developed mildly annoying tinnitus  ???  -  has anyone developed this with the patches??

The other thing is that, whilst the sertraline has improved my anxiety, I feel it could be better still.  I do wonder if another couple of months taking the HRT could see my anxiety improve? Or could magnesium supplement be considered? Not sure if this interacts with HRT…

Would appreciate any thoughts  ;)

sheila99

Re: Tinnitus and Magnesium
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2022, 10:30:27 PM »

My anxiety took 3 months on HRT to go. I would give it the 3 months before adding anything else into the mix. I don't know about the tinnitus.

Songbird

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2022, 08:04:26 AM »

That’s good to know re the anxiety, Sheila.  Thank you. 
My hubby has severe tinnitus  :-\. I’m just hoping mine stays at the level it’s at just now…

Marchlove

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2022, 08:51:45 AM »

Yes Songbird, there have been some recent good threads on magnesium so have a search. x

Songbird

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2022, 09:19:37 AM »

Certainly will Marchlove.  Thanks again… :)