Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Very Odd Results  (Read 1722 times)

sheila99

Re: Very Odd Results
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2022, 07:58:30 PM »

My T was low enough I had zero libido and weak muscles though the level was not tested. I had low mood but I wasn't tearful. Worth a try though.

Louise2010

Re: Very Odd Results
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2022, 09:24:38 PM »

Hi ladies hope you don’t mind me joining. Just wanted to say I had a bit of a nightmare recently with my symptoms but I was told to stop my testosterone (it was 2.5 & apparently that was way too high. I don’t believe it was as that points to optimum range) however after stopping, sorting out my oestrogel and AD I have added my T back in and gradually increased it slowly. I’ve  found that now I’m feeling better than I have in months possibly even in years and although I know it’s a fine balance between a lot of things (for me exercise is my saviour & changing my eating habits has been beneficial) but I do feel more on the ball & able to do a lot more with becoming fatigued like before. I’m sure it’s down to my testosterone increase.
Really hope you can find an answer Kathleen

Nas I hear you and I was ready to be carted off a few weeks ago. Hang in there I know it will get better for you. To answer the where do you apply it, I was applying on my wrists but I’ve recently been applying it just above my bikini line on my tummy. Maybe not advised but I seem to absorb it better there.
Hope your coil investigations can bring you some joy with this.
Xx
Pages: 1 [2]