Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Lenzetto  (Read 1983 times)

Ana21

Re: Lenzetto
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2022, 03:52:05 PM »

Hi Smarty!

I'm postmeno and currently on Premarin 1.25 mg.  Interested in hearing whether 4 sprays of Lenzetto are comparable to the Premarin.  Let us know how it goes.

LSmarty

« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2022, 04:06:28 PM »

Hi Ana

I wished I'd never been taken off premarin, it was so easy and straight forward 😂😂
Will let you know how I get on with Lenzetto
Tc
Les xox

Gilla999

« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2022, 05:49:42 PM »

Postmeno yes only Lenzetto - I was previously on 2 sprays for about a year but had a drop in my Estrogen levels between Dec-Feb - either naturally, through covid, the vaccine or whatever else. Since then I've been struggling a bit to find the right new dose of Lenzetto to feel well again but seem (fingers crossed) to have turned a corner this week on 3 sprays so I am really hoping that I'll continue to be stable on that. I'm "only" 43 (love saying that, doesn't happen often these days!) so my hormones are still very much fluctuating which doesn't help!

When I first went onto HRT I tried both Estradot and Oestrogel and neither worked to get rid of my symptoms - it's possible it might have settled if I'd have given it longer, but from about day 7 of starting Lenzetto I felt 1000% better. Just goes to show how people react differently to certain delivery methods I suppose!

Postmeno3

« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2022, 06:10:06 PM »

How long did you give the patch and gel?

Gilla999

« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2022, 06:50:46 PM »

Can't remember exactly but it was only about a month x

LSmarty

« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2022, 06:27:22 AM »

Morning folks

So I've been in Lenzetto for a few weeks and some symptoms are getting better, night sweats, sleeping(slightly).
However I find I've started yawning all day everyday, anyone experienced this? Or know why it is happening?

Thanks
Les xox
Pages: 1 [2]