Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Spotting since last period  (Read 625 times)

Curlygirl

Spotting since last period
« on: April 16, 2022, 06:42:37 PM »

Hello ladies

Can any of you help me please?

I’m not on any HRT

I have irregular, and for the last 6 months, light periods.

Some take days of brown spotting to get started and others 2 or 3

This last period was 3 days of spotting which continued into 3 and half days of light red bleeding and then back to the brown spotting again and it’s still going ……

My question is, should I be worried about the brown spotting continuing or is it a normal peri thing??

I do have a GP appointment booked for something else, but it’s not for 3 weeks yet

Mayflower

Re: Spotting since last period
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2022, 10:46:45 PM »

Hi, I'm not taking any HRT and I am on my 6th day of brown spotting, I'm also having lighter irregular periods over the last several months, my cycle length varies and spotting is occurring before and after periods aswell, personally I'm not worried as I just feel like my body is responding to changes in hormone levels.

Curlygirl

Re: Spotting since last period
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2022, 07:45:32 AM »

Mayflower thanks for the reply.

I have the brown spotting before and after a period (which can come at any time of the month) and different every month. The spotting afterwards usually goes within a couple of days but this time it’s just carrying on🙄

I’m sure that you are right and it’s all hormonal, but my anxiety gets the better of me and I think the worst all the time

Thank you for some reassurance

It’s such a tough time this peri and I’ll be glad when it’s all over, which could be some time yet