Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Dehydrated  (Read 1609 times)

Flamingo

Dehydrated
« on: April 03, 2022, 07:28:41 AM »

Since coming off Femoston tablets (felt great but sleep terrible) I’ve started  Everol 75mg patches I have felt really dehydrated.  Skin, mouth, eyes really dry. Constipation.  Anyone else get this side effect with Everol patches?

Nas

Re: Dehydrated
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2022, 07:54:36 AM »

Hi
I was on evorel 75 for 2 years.
Didn’t really experience the problems you are describing. My issue was bleeding.

It takes a while to adjust , so hang on in there I would.

Were you on femeston Conti 1/5? Or the 2/10 ( can’t remember )
I’m on the 1/5 and they are great for mood, but my sleep is shocking.

Not sure want to to next.

Hope evorel works for you. I felt quite balanced on them, no bladder issues and high energy etc. What do you take for progesterone?

Nas 😀
« Last Edit: April 03, 2022, 08:01:57 AM by Nas »

Gnatty

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2022, 08:18:32 AM »

Are the oestrogen levels lower in the Evorel than what you were taking before? Only dryness often points to lower oestrogen levels.

Flamingo

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2022, 08:32:31 AM »

Hi both, I was on 100mg patch….had high Estrogen symptoms so doc changed me to Femoston 2/10 felt much better but like you Nas sleep terrible.  So went back on patches but lower dose 75mg - sleep great but so dried out and just overall lethargy.  I was on Utrogestan taken vaginally but this is just tolerated.  The progesterone in the Femoston actually suited me but you can’t get this separately in the uk :(

Nas

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2022, 08:59:01 AM »

Things might settle yet.

Eat plenty of fibre for the constipation and drink plenty.

Coconut oil is good for dry skin etc i find.

Hopefully you will feel better soon and if you are  sleeping, that is a great benefit.

It seems almost impossible to strike a balance. If it’s not one thing, it’s another.

Kathleen

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2022, 09:17:53 AM »

Hello ladies.

Flamingo - I have sent you a personal message, hopefully that is okay.

Take care.

K.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2022, 10:58:15 AM »

As oestrogen levels drop the body may become dry: inside and out; skin, scalp, vagina, eyes, deep in the ears as well as muscles may become lax = aches and pains. 

To find out if the body is dehydrated then pinch the skin on the back of the hand. 

Flamingo

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2022, 09:59:20 PM »

I have high estoegen levels and low androme so can’t made any sense out if it .  Femoston much lower than Everol 100 and felt loads better but couldn’t sleeep m…..might give it another try x

Winter

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2022, 08:45:14 AM »

I was going to post about dehydration today. I am so so dried out and woke up with terrible thirst. Am on 4 pumps gel, but changing to a patch this week. I feel lethargic too, but I'm not sure I've been drinking enough water lately - I'm still having the odd night sweat and have upped exercise a tiny bit. I was expecting a higher dose of oestrogen to make my skin more moisturised - not drier - what's happened!

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2022, 08:48:45 AM »

Check the colour of your urine: the 1st P of the day will be darker and mayB smelly.  As the day goes back the urine should remain straw coloured, any lighter and we are taking on too much liquid which includes that from food stuffs.  Consider what you eat during the day, i.e. cereal with milk, T/coffee/chocolate ........