Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Utrogestan storage error question  (Read 729 times)

Dandelion

Utrogestan storage error question
« on: April 04, 2022, 10:13:54 PM »

I keep all my medicines in a Tupperware leakproof box.

I forgot to put one blister back in the original cardboard box and put in the Tupperware box, all capsules sealed.

The storage instructions say to keep it in original packaging, should I throw the blister out?
I ask because its imperative I take the utrogestan exact dose as it's cross tolerant to the valium I am addicted to and I am worried light has degraded it with the blister not being in the original box.

I don't know what "original packaging" means thanks

Taz2

Re: Utrogestan storage error question
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2022, 12:05:16 AM »

I think that instruction is to stop medication being muddled up with a different one. All medicines should be kept in their own packaging so that doses can be checked and the patient info is also there. I'm sure it will be fine  :)

sheila99

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2022, 12:41:03 AM »

I think the reason is as above, most medicines seem to say the same. I can't see it degrading as it's inside a fairly tough skin. Mine stays out for the 12 days I'm using it.

Dandelion

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2022, 03:22:45 PM »

I think that instruction is to stop medication being muddled up with a different one. All medicines should be kept in their own packaging so that doses can be checked and the patient info is also there. I'm sure it will be fine  :)
Thank you, you have helped me before with stuff, much appreciated.