Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Pulsating tinnitus  (Read 695 times)

Vicky81

Pulsating tinnitus
« on: April 01, 2022, 12:30:58 PM »

Hi all

Has anyone had or still have tinnitus thst is in sync with their heartbeat? I have had this for months now....went to have my ears syringed thinking it was that...but still there. Xx

Catcc

Re: Pulsating tinnitus
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2022, 12:47:04 PM »

Hi. I had this for more than 6 months way back in 2014 (I was probably peri-meno at the time, but didn't realise it).  It eventually went away.  No idea why.  It does come back very occasionally (but only when I wear earplugs to drown out my husband's snoring :-)  But this is very rare these days - the tinnitus that is ... unfortunately not the snoring ... I really do wish I could say his snoring was rare :-)  )  I do take a good dose of magnesium (for various reasons) and I seem to remember that magnesium was good for tinnitus too

Hope yours goes away.  It's hellish. 
« Last Edit: April 01, 2022, 12:48:41 PM by Catcc »

Vicky81

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2022, 12:55:56 PM »

Hi yes it started with my anxiety.....then I was said to be peri in January....

Catcc

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2022, 01:10:43 PM »

Hope yours goes away. I was referred to ENT at the time but they said there was nothing they could do for tinnitus.  It eventually just disappeared.

Rosie63

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2022, 08:11:29 AM »

Hi Vicky81.  I have this.  It comes and goes so not there constantly.  I think mine is related to either too low or too high estrogen but I haven’t really worked out which yet, although think it is when my levels are low.  Could yours be related to your estrogen levels do you think ?

Rosie63 x

Vicky81

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2022, 08:12:23 AM »

Hi

Er..could be? Not sure to be fair! X