Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Desperate Measures  (Read 746 times)

Dawnp

Desperate Measures
« on: March 31, 2022, 03:03:56 PM »

I have been unable to tolerate the high doses of estrogen I need for my symptoms, and have been unable to find a progesterone yet that I can tolerate, due to previous PMDD. Even though I am post meno. I wouldn’t usually consider this but I am desperate so has anybody had any success with bio-identical hormones via a clinic such as Marion Gluck. I know they are not recommended but I literally don’t know what to do. The Newson Clinic don’t know what to do with me, and neither does my gp but my meno symptoms are intolerable.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Desperate Measures
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2022, 03:16:51 PM »

MayB your oestrogen is too high already?  Some have seen Marion Gluck, if you put her name into the search box you may find the threads.  Let us know.

Dawnp

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2022, 03:50:11 PM »

Honestly I just don’t know any more. It wasn’t high when it was last checked. And I definitely have a return of symptoms since lowering it. I’m boiling hot all the time.
Yes, I did a search and found some references but can’t see anyone that it’s worked for at the mo. Will keep looking. xx

CLKD

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2022, 04:13:42 PM »

Blood tests are reliably unreliable  ::)

clareabelle1

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2022, 07:31:13 PM »

I have been unable to tolerate the high doses of estrogen I need for my symptoms, and have been unable to find a progesterone yet that I can tolerate, due to previous PMDD. Even though I am post meno. I wouldn’t usually consider this but I am desperate so has anybody had any success with bio-identical hormones via a clinic such as Marion Gluck. I know they are not recommended but I literally don’t know what to do. The Newson Clinic don’t know what to do with me, and neither does my gp but my meno symptoms are intolerable.

clareabelle1

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2022, 07:35:25 PM »

date=1648755073]
link=topic=61323.msg854567#msg854567 date=1648739036]
[/quote]
[/quote]

CLKD

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2022, 07:59:29 PM »

clarabella - try again without copying the response?