Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Utrogestan vaginally  (Read 618 times)

Clarella

Utrogestan vaginally
« on: March 25, 2022, 04:00:05 PM »

Hello,

I’m just checking I should continue with the routine for utrogestan - if you’re experiencing periods when you’re on the utrogestan phase do you just carry on following the regime?

Started hrt in nov but it threw my periods out of wack. Then it seemed to settle. But then I feel the booster and then covid infection have made them irregular since.

I’m going to do a separate post about effects of covid!

Blue Kingfisher

Re: Utrogestan vaginally
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2022, 11:37:48 AM »

Hi Clarella and welcome to the forum. I think you’ll find it a great wealth of information as there are many ladies on here that are incredibly generous with their time in helping to support other women through this chapter in their life.

I’m sure someone much more knowledgeable will be along soon to offer advice but from my side, I’ve just gone back to Utrogestan vaginally and I also have had some bleeding whilst on the Utro phase. I’ve just carried on as I find withdrawal from it too demanding on my body & didn’t want to go through it twice in quick succession. I’m now on day 5 of Utro vaginally (after stopping for the bleed) and the bleeding has pretty much stopped.

Unless someone else advises otherwise then I’d carry on with the Utro and assume the bleeding will settle down but no idea about the COVID impact which also might be playing in. I hope you get this sorted x

:foryou: