Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: What’s this forum for?  (Read 1045 times)

Marchlove

What’s this forum for?
« on: March 23, 2022, 10:02:50 PM »

Hi MM members
Just wondering if it might be a good thing to discuss what we might all like to get from this wonderful forum.
What sort of content, expertise, expectations we have and are these being met?
Just to kick off, my own preference would be to have a more dedicated sections/threads on the CAUSeS of imbalance and adverse reactions, rather than just symptom relief. Although of course symptom relief is so very very welcome when we can get it!

What do we all want?
 For it all to go away, YES!!
 But how can this forum really push this forward? x

Dawnp

Re: What’s this forum for?
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2022, 08:37:12 AM »

Marchlove I would definitely be really interested in adverse reactions etc. Particularly as this is something that seems to be happening to me, and it’s really hard to find any other sources of information.

Dada39

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2022, 09:46:29 AM »

Hi Marchelov,e, I am not in the uk and english is not my native tongue but MM is the only source and forum I could find and that helped me going inti surgical menaupose. The ladies here are very warm welcoming and helpful. I found a lot of tips like magnésium, exercices etc...

Have a nice day.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2022, 12:29:25 PM »

I thought that a thread was made last year ...........

Postmeno3

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2022, 04:02:34 PM »

For me, personally, I prefer to offer and receive suggestions based on direct, personal experience only. That's quality forum content for me. We are a fragile population on here needing informed support, empathy and sometimes the capacity to respectfully step back when we know certain subject material is not in our experience, but will be in someone else's. We're in this together, warriors all, using our journeys to shine a light onto each other's shady places.

Marchlove

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2022, 04:07:21 PM »

Yes Postmeno3, personal experience only is good, or if not at least backed up with a study/ article from a good source. x

Dawnp

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2022, 08:41:24 AM »

I very much agree with you both on this. Personal experience is one of the most invaluable things about this forum.