Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: No more HRT  (Read 2663 times)

Unicorn

Re: No more HRT
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2022, 07:36:45 PM »

Hi Dawn 🥰  I think all i can do is try it and wait it out for a while.  I've been waiting it out for months now hoping I feel more 'normal'.   One minute I think 'I'll be ok, I've got this', then the next minute I think 'oh god, im never going to feel better.  I haven't left the house apart from work now for weeks.... I think I need to grab the bull by the horns and just start going out etc. And try not to overthink xxx

Dawnp

« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2022, 08:21:25 PM »

I can very much relate to all of this! I haven’t even been able to go to work so it’s brilliant you are still doing that, even if it feels like you aren’t doing anything else.
I can also relate to the overthinking so I absolutely know that the overthinking does us no good at all! It’s quite hard to stop doing it, I know.
I hope things pick up for you soon, when your body’s got more adjusted to the hormones. Do let us all know how things go. Will be rooting for you. X

Unicorn

« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2022, 09:06:39 AM »

Hey Dawn, thank you so much for your replies, you don't know how much I appreciate them ❤.

Im feeling a bit better this morning (so far! It could change in a heartbeat 😆) .  I'm still rubbing on that gel. I'm also thinking of changing my AD.

Before starting the HRT, I would have permant pounding heart, with palpitations, 24/7 nearly (and I wasn't particularly anxious with it) and a hot face, just my face (I used to think that I would explode).  The hot face and I think the racing heart is better, but because I have suffered with it for so long, it has completely drained any confidence xxxx I do hope you find answers very soon Dawn.   How old are you? Xxxx
« Last Edit: March 22, 2022, 09:16:26 AM by Unicorn »

Unicorn

« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2022, 09:08:55 AM »

I've also been full of cold for five days... hasn't helped 😄 xx

Dawnp

« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2022, 03:33:56 PM »

Hi Unicorn
I’m 55 and had a very sudden onset a few months ago. Given my age I thought I’d got away with it!
Glad to hear things are starting to pick up a bit for you. xx

Unicorn

« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2022, 11:34:46 PM »

Hoping you'll get back to yourself soon sweets ❤ don't give up xxx
Pages: 1 2 [3]