Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Shortage of patches  (Read 715 times)

Suza

Shortage of patches
« on: March 20, 2022, 09:04:15 AM »

I've just changed from lenzetto spray to estradot 37.5 patches. Only being prescribed one box monthly, I've had problems getting them from my usual pharmacist, she says there's a national shortage of patches. I've been able to get them from Lloyds pharmacy in my home town, but don't know how long they'll have them in stock. Has anyone else had a problem with any type of patch

Flossieteacake

Re: Shortage of patches
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2022, 09:12:59 AM »

I have had problems too. I am prescribed evorel and if they are unavailable I have to ask for another prescription of estidot. Usually there are other brands and hopefully at least one will be in stock.

Suza

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2022, 01:00:25 PM »

Thanks for your reply. The pharmacist said they had limited supply of evorel 25 and evorel 50 so I suppose it's not the end of the world having to change over if necessary

Flossieteacake

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2022, 01:13:39 PM »

That is great. You could always use the evorel patches. Strangely, I seem to get on best with evorel out of all the oestrogen patches.

Suza

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2022, 06:28:10 PM »

Yes. Previous to the lenzetto spray I was on evorel patches, evorel conti, evorel 50 and evorel 25.
I had to drop down from the 50 to 25 as I developed an itchy rash where the patch stuck to the skin. The evorel 50 patch was quite large, the 25 a bit smaller. The estradot is quite tiny. I sometimes have to put my reading glasses on just to find it in the packet!!

Flossieteacake

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2022, 07:49:27 PM »

Yes. Previous to the lenzetto spray I was on evorel patches, evorel conti, evorel 50 and evorel 25.
I had to drop down from the 50 to 25 as I developed an itchy rash where the patch stuck to the skin. The evorel 50 patch was quite large, the 25 a bit smaller. The estradot is quite tiny. I sometimes have to put my reading glasses on just to find it in the packet!!

It really is tiny! ;D With the evorel they do not stick to my skin so I have to put tegaderm dressings over them.