Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Testosterone  (Read 797 times)

Postmeno3

Testosterone
« on: March 18, 2022, 04:15:59 PM »

Hi,
Three weeks into testosterone (pea-sized gel daily, ten doses in one sachet), I'm finding a tightening of muscle groups in upper arms and thighs. They feel like lead. Horrendous fatigue! Anyone using testosterone with a similar reaction or knowledge of what could have been triggered? Thanks.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2022, 04:38:07 PM by Postmeno3 »

Gnatty

Re: Testosterone
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2022, 09:09:23 PM »

Sorry no idea. Unless you been suddenly doing exercises!!

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2022, 09:15:48 PM »

MayB try every 3rd night to see if that tightness eases? 

Marchlove

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2022, 09:34:57 PM »

I think there is a thyroid connection Postmeno3.
Don’t laugh, but the muscle aches could be growing pains like you experience in puberty and apparently ftm do too. x

Cookie25

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2022, 11:04:26 PM »

Hi PM3

I'm about the same time started on T as you but using Tostran every second day. I'm very bloated and constipated but not sure if that's connected? My legs are a bit sore but could be just my oestrogen dipping?,  but I'm not noticing any improvement in my symptoms yet, and still very tired.

Cookie
Xxxxx

Moonflower

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2022, 11:41:46 PM »

Hi ladies,

I've been using it for a couple of months now and my calves feel like lead, especially in the mornings!  I literally have to pick them up slowly in case they cramp.  I daren't stretch them.  I am also bloated and tired.  I have no idea if it's the testosterone.  I'm just suffering so many strange things at this time of life and I don't have a scooby doo!

Postmeno3

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2022, 07:17:34 AM »

Thank you. Yes, the oestrogen dipping is what's crossed my mind. This fatigue is quite overwhelming and not how I want to be! I see the term ""like falling off a cliff" in another thread and that describes exactly how it's been since introducing testosterone. I should maybe have put this on the Postmenopause board as maybe there are different interactions by then.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2022, 08:00:00 AM by Postmeno3 »