Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Mild bleeding and heavy body  (Read 1196 times)

ATJ

• First Flush
Mild bleeding and heavy body
« on: June 02, 2022, 05:02:57 AM »

Hi Ladies,
Has anyone experienced very mild bleeding sometimes just spotting.  I am peri menopausal and on oestrogel for the past 6 months.  It happens maybe once a month. 

Also does anyone experience their body feeling REALLY heavy at night in bed?  It basically feels like my limbs are made of lead.  I weight train and not sure if it’s the fact my body is getting old.  It’s doesn’t happen every night.  It might just feel like that for a short while but if I get up to go to the toilet and move around it feels ok.  Again not all the time.  Muscles feel very heavy.  Thank you in advance.

QueenofReds3

Re: Mild bleeding and heavy body
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2022, 08:15:04 AM »

Hi ATJ
I did not just want to read and run. I am post menopausal but I think slight bleeding can be common in the first 6 months of HRT. Are you on progesterone too? If it is worrying you maybe contact GP to reassure. The achey muscles could be a sign that you need more oestrogen but I am no expert. I get achey joints at night and when in peri it was a main symptom sometimes I struggled to walk. Have you tried a magnesium spray? I find this helps and a maybe a vitamin D supplement might help you. Unfortunately muscles do become lax and although I do lots of walking I suffer from a arthritic knee now. Xxx

Dotty

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2022, 08:25:01 AM »

Hi if you’re peri menopausal then bleeding can be expected. Are you taking progesterone?

ATJ

• First Flush
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2022, 03:53:18 PM »

Thank you for both of your replies.
I take vit D and magnesium supplements.  I’m only taking 3 pumps and was thinking of adding an extra one. Hopefully this will make the difference.  Most of them time I feel ok other times yes it’s an affect to carry my body. 
I did think it might be because I was peri.  Not really worried about the bleeding

Thank you both for you options.