Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: stomach ache???  (Read 698 times)

menopausalalways

stomach ache???
« on: March 14, 2022, 10:36:24 AM »

Anyone getting really bad stomach ache and if so what do they use?

Amazing grace

Re: stomach ache???
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2022, 03:20:50 PM »

Hi, yes I do i use buscopan, sometimes completely gets rid of it sometimes takes the edge off it, I've used gaviscon and colpermin also buscopan mint, not all at the same time, I guess it depends on what's causing it and what and where the pain is, mine was put down to IBS I also use a hot water bottle which helps alot, just another of many menopause symptoms for me, hope you find some relief because it does make you feel absolutely rubbish having stomach pains x

menopausalalways

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2022, 03:35:48 PM »

I could have written your post! Identical - I'm using Buscopan/ I might give Colpermin a go - see if that helps. Didn't realise there was a Buscopan mint. I've  got a hot water bottle strapped to my stomach and now I'm starting to feel like I want to go for a poo. :-( Just wish it would all go away QUICKLY!!!!
Yes stomach pain is utterly RUBBISH!!!
Look after yourself x

menopausalalways

Re: stomach ache??? Colofac MR
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2022, 05:19:24 PM »

Anyone using Colofac MR? With any success?

jaypo

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2022, 02:48:28 PM »

Please be aware of the "IBS" diagnosis,I was told I had that 35 years ago and only in the past 5 years or so,I've been diagnosed with a wheat allergy,there's always a reason why your gut spasms and IBS is an easy thing to be labelled with,I did a private allergy and intolerance test and since cutting out wheat,those terrible pains have gone