Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Help please - lower back pain and abdominal discomfort  (Read 1301 times)

wuzzie

Help please - lower back pain and abdominal discomfort
« on: March 12, 2022, 08:42:57 AM »

I am wondering if any of you ladies can help.  I have booked an appointment with my dr but for 3 weeks now I have had lower back pain and discomfort in my abdomen.  I am 62 post meno and on estrogel and Utrogestan (first 10 days).  I had endometriosis and fibroids about 15 years ago which were dealt with.   I don’t have any bleeding but it is most uncomfortable when I bend/sit and a feeling of pressure which sometimes radiates into my right buttock.  I had a similar experience about 6 months ago and was given a blood test which was normal and it then went away but has now returned.  I’m a bit concerned and wondering what this could be.  Any advice or help hugely appreciated. 

jaypo

Re: Help please - lower back pain and abdominal discomfort
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2022, 12:07:30 PM »

Hi wuzzie,lower back pain can radiate to many parts,so many nerves can affect so many parts,have you back issues? It may be that the abdominal pain and the back pain are two separate things,I've had back issues most of my adult life and I know when my disc ruptured the pain was everywhere,across my ribs down my arm and into my backside.
Make an appointment to see your GP though,put your mind at rest,maybe they will do a blood test to put your mind at rest x