Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: EVEROL CONTI  (Read 1264 times)

menopausalalways

EVEROL CONTI
« on: March 10, 2022, 02:59:48 PM »

If you suddenly decide to stop EVEROL CONTI  will you start to have erratic bleeding??

Dotty

Re: EVEROL CONTI
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2022, 03:05:09 PM »

Hi  You may experience bleeding when you stop it x

menopausalalways

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2022, 03:08:08 PM »

Ah right. I stopped it because of the bleeding as it seemed heavy and I've just lost a couple of clots - so it looks like I should have persevered with it then?

mandss

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2022, 05:08:30 PM »

How long have you been on Conti?? I am 9 weeks in and still bleeding everyday. My gp said to try and continue until the 12 week mark and then see what is happening. I do not know if I am post or peri but do not have any bleeds when not on any HRT. I came off the tablets last year because the bleeding was so bad, on the patches it is light but painful and continuous .

menopausalalways

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2022, 05:46:26 PM »

Hello - This is what I've found out The pattern of bleeding during HRT depends on the type of HRT being taken. For example, with continuous combined HRT, bleeding can occur unpredictably for up to 6 months or 1 year. Therefore, unless bleeding continues for more than one year or is unusually heavy, diagnostic testing is often not necessary. - so think I've got a few more months to go :- I'm afraid :-(
To be honest if I had known the bleeding would be so unpredictable I would never have bothered!!

sheila99

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2022, 09:54:21 PM »

If you're peri rather meno you may well have bleeding on a conti regime. If you have persistent bleeding a mirena is usually the best option to stop it. It may be wise to get checked out for fibroids and polyps as they will cause bleeding.

menopausalalways

EVEROL CONTI
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2022, 12:20:27 PM »

Hello
I'm Post Meno (I'm 65). Last HRT Patch was applied mid October last year and then just decided to stop them suddenly. I'm now getting stomach aches and bleeding. Think I've done the wrong thing and should have persevered with them. I've read it can stay in your system between 6 - 12 months after using HRT patches

menopausalalways

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2022, 11:01:25 AM »

How long have you been on Conti?? I am 9 weeks in and still bleeding everyday. My gp said to try and continue until the 12 week mark and then see what is happening. I do not know if I am post or peri but do not have any bleeds when not on any HRT. I came off the tablets last year because the bleeding was so bad, on the patches it is light but painful and continuous .

Hello are you getting stomach ache?

menopausalalways

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2022, 03:00:08 PM »

Yes