Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Fatigue  (Read 1294 times)

Poppy

Fatigue
« on: March 03, 2022, 05:33:27 PM »

Hi ladies, I know tiredness, fatigue, exhaustion is all symptoms of the menopause but does anyone have it everyday or at least some part of the day. If I’m not feeling to fatigued and have some energy at some point in the day and I do a little housework, shopping, etc it doesn’t have to be much I feel so wiped out the next day to the point were I can fall asleep but still don’t feel any better for it. I feel I have a pretty good diet I go for walks ( weather permitting) I do a yoga a couple of times a week ( from YouTube). I feel as if I look tired & aged 10 years  since starting this rocky journey. Any tips or advice would be much appreciated xx

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Fatigue
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2022, 06:22:03 PM »

There are several threads about fatigue.

Low VitD levels can cause intense tiredness, when my levels were low I could hardly move. 

Poppy

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2022, 06:44:30 PM »

Thanks for replying CLKD, I’m new to this, how do I find the threads on the information about fatigue x

Postmeno3

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2022, 06:49:49 PM »

Try putting "Fatigue" in the Search box at the top of the page. You may find there are some similarities and some differences to what you experience as everyone's experience of it and reason behind it can vary. Tell us more of your age, stage in the journey and any HRT (topical and systemic) you may have been trying so far? We might be able to help you more thar way! 👍