Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Fatigue? any ideas what it could be?  (Read 717 times)

Vicky81

Fatigue? any ideas what it could be?
« on: March 01, 2022, 10:07:39 AM »

Hi All,

Day 7 of 4 pumps oestrogel and testim (testosterone gel daily) .....i am absolutely shattered ever day....especially this morning. not sure if its the gel's ? I called the private clinic and the lady said that it wouldn't be them as the oestrogen gel is meant to create energy.

Just so you guys know too......i have been in the unhealthy habit of eating chocolate in the night....been doing this the past few months ...only going one or two evenings last week without doing it. Not sure why, but i crave cookies and last night i ate 3 big ones around 11.30pm...i fall asleep then i wake up and scoff basically!

Last blood test for everything was 31st December (thyroid/anaemia you name it) - all normal.

Today and yesterday i just feel fatigued.....last night i slept so heavy and was dreaming alot, but today i am zonked at work....ice cubes on my eyes this morning.

I must admit, this also happened last night, i was tired all day at work, got home, showered, gels on, was on the bed at 6pm and could feel my eyes going (only 41 just turned and was never like this) it is really getting me down.

Wanted your thoughts as to what this could be? The gel/perimenopause or the food?

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Fatigue? any ideas what it could be?
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2022, 11:11:58 AM »

Morning.

How is your diet overall?  Write down everything that you eat and drink for the next 3 days.  *everything*.  Also what time you eat/drink which can be important to our overall fatigue levels.

For example I would get a big sickky dip about 4.30 p.m. and found that a banana or cream cracker biscuits really helped.  Also 'dextrose' tablets, if blood sugar was low they would fizz in my mouth. 

What type of chocolate?   Very dark is good for us.  Apparently.  1 square is enough for me.  I am currently 'on' twirls or cherries soaked in kirsch in chocolate for puddings. 

Some foods can drain the system.  Others can boost it. 

CLKD

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2022, 11:12:22 AM »

MayB 4 pumps is too much ?

Vicky81

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2022, 11:18:43 AM »

Sorry i meant 3 pumps

Ches15

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2022, 04:35:27 PM »

When i was on oestrogel it was when i added the utrogeston part that I became fatigued. The second half of the cycle I would crawl to bed early every night and feel exhausted.

CLKD

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2022, 05:28:31 PM »

MayB too much even so.  Could you experiment for a couple of weeks, 2 pumps for a few nights, 3 for 1 to see what the reaction is?

Low VitD levels can cause fatigue too!

Vicky81

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2022, 06:56:12 PM »

Thanks for your replies....yes I could try experiential i guess?,