Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Advice Please  (Read 1042 times)

QueenofReds3

Advice Please
« on: February 23, 2022, 03:16:24 PM »

Hi Ladies

I have just started this morning on 2 pumps of oestrogel. I have been on Evorel Conti since March 2020 but I have in the last 5 months had symptoms return, night sweats, anxiety, aches and fatigue. I have held off taken the gel and utro part which I will start tonight. But already I have had a brown discharge and headache and burst into tears at work. Is this normal? I had no bleeding or side effects on the patch so worrying now.
I know I have to give it a chance but not keen on feeling worse either. I am post meno. Any advice or idea why so sudden I would have this discharge.
Thank You.x

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Advice Please
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2022, 05:34:27 PM »

Brown discharge is usually blood left behind because there isn't enough hormone to shed it.  That would happen to me: I would bleed heavily, clots, the lot.  For 10 days sometimes.  Then I would have 24 hours without anything followed by a day of brown blood.  'normal' for me.

QueenofReds3

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2022, 05:46:06 PM »

Thanks CLKD, I know it’s the first day but it came as a shock, also have stomach pains with wind. This hopefully is my body adapting. Praying that the Utro does not cause any problems too. I am working out now when to take it, it is not as easy as just popping on a patch, although they did not stay on all the time. X

CLKD

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2022, 09:37:38 PM »

It happened so quickly ??  Have you taken pain relief?

QueenofReds3

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2022, 10:31:36 PM »

I have taken pain relief CLKD. Do you think this was a build up? As the patches were not effective in the last few months. That seems to make a bit of sense. I have now taken the Utrogestan and as you can guess from my post I was anxious starting a new regime. I feel very sleepy now and starving. I will give this a go but very fed up with life in general. Some days is just one big slog but I tell myself it could be worse, it is just hormones but why do some of us suffer so bad when most ladies I know my age have no symptoms and are HRT free?
Thank You CLKD for replying to my posts , you are very kind and always there to support. Sending a virtual hug. X

CLKD

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2022, 10:23:46 AM »

I suspect that we don't always know what our bodies are doing internally, I was never aware of ovulating.  Make notes to see what happens over the next 6 weeks?