Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Extra week of Evorel 50, to try and sync with cycle? any thoughts.  (Read 735 times)

EH1974

• First Flush

I'm really hoping someone might be able to help with the following.

I am 47 and last week (Tues 15th) i started Evorel Sequi with an everol 50 patch. My periods had been regular, but for the last month,  coincidentally the month I saw the doctor to get the HRT, i had missed a period. (i am not pregnant!). The doctor therefore told me i could start the patches anytime i.e. straightaway.  I've been on them a week - Three everol 50 patches in total - Tues, Fri and Tues (yesterday). Yesterday i got my period, a three week late period the one I had missed. Given that before this delay,  my periods were  pretty regular, i am wondering if my periods will now continue to be regular and it was just a wierd blip, and rather than working against this with the patches (trying to get my cycle to bend to the patches) should I  extend taking the everol 50 patch for another week (as if i had started everol 50 this Tues, the day my period started) continue for two weeks and then switch to everol conti . ( i have enough patches to do this ) . This would mean i had three weeks of Everol 50, then two weeks of Everol conti, but it would mean i am in more sync with my period cycle?  please if possible advise. i don't know what to do and  i hope all that makes sense.