Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: everol sequi side effects  (Read 794 times)

jaybee

• First Flush
everol sequi side effects
« on: February 17, 2022, 03:52:41 PM »

Hi, I'm new here and would appreciate any advice or thoughts on this. I have been on everol sequi patches for 4 months ( age 56) and notice that I feel noticebly awful on the last 2 weeks of conti.
Really depressed on a morning on waking and generally 'off'. I suspect it is the progesterone element to blame. I asked the doctor who suggested at my age, to move onto the conti patches. The other option was an oestrogen gel and ultragest ? tablet.
I'm a bit wary of the conti patches because they will have progesterone in for all 4 weeks! equally don't want to chop and change unless necessary. At the moment the first 2 weeks are great and most symptoms are gone, just dread the the last two weeks  :-\
Anyone else been like this?

sheila99

Re: everol sequi side effects
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2022, 06:19:38 PM »

I get fatigue on utro which is why I intend to stay on a sequi regime forever. I was fine with evorel conti patches but developed an allergic reaction to the glue so had to change. There are other options which would be worth trialling - have a look at the Treatments tab. I think (but I may be wrong) evorel conti are the only ones to contain norethisterone.